July 29, 2014 | 1907 users online

Hair Treatments - Sukin - Botanical Protein Hair Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Lilypily93

I have long, thin hair and used about 2 tubs of this. I really wanted to love it, because I LOOOOVE the smell of sukin products. But it doesn't really do anything for my hair. Makes it a tad bit shinier, but that's it. Didn't notice it to be softer or healthier looking. Back to the good old coconut oil for me- cheaper and does a brilliant job :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by m33m4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Cheap, smells all fresh and great and works better than redkens protein line (on my originally black, bleached, dyed red red and recently dyed dark burgundy...so very chemically treated hair). Alot of other protein treatments left my hair really brittle, this one leaves it feeling soft and strong at the same time. I'm able to use it alone, but my hair is pretty oily, so that might be why. Really great product, definitely going to be a staple for me, since I can't leave my hair colour alone for more than a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by crimsonidol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After reading good reviews, I decided to give this a try. Very pleased.
I bleached my own hair last week, obviously damaged it, and left this one for 2-3 hours with a shower cap. My hair felt smooth. I'm going to keep using this weekly.
I like the herbal smell as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Freedom3033

I've changed my entire hair products to either Sukin or Giovanni. I don't know which takes the credit, but I do know that this protein mask treatment really restored my hair. It makes my hair soft and healthy. Repairs the damage done to my hair. There's a difference when I used this product. Btw I live in humid Singapore. The sukin moisture replenishing conditioner is very good too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall my hair is pretty healthy. But at the time I had dyed it and it was feeling a little dry and brittle in the winter. So I bought this thinking a little deep conditioning and protein would help. It actually did help in making my hair feel stronger but works better in conjunction with a deep moisturizing conditioner. Now that was about a year ago now and my hair is in pretty good condition and most of the dye is gone (just at the tips basically). But again with this weird weather we're having and probably the switch of shampoo had some contributing factors as why my hair felt a tad dry again. (I ran out of my deep conditioner) In any case, I had 3 uses left of this and once again it made my hair smoother and manageable. Now I'm not saying this will work for everyone or for serious damaged hair. But you can always give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:04:00 AM More reviews by streetsofyourtown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been pinching dabs of this from my sister's pot every-now-and-then since she bought it a few weeks ago. It smells really nice (interestingly, somewhat like lemon meringue pie) which is something that's of huge importance to me in a hair product. I use it as a leave-in to make my hair soft, smell good, and hopefully repair it a little. This product is very well-priced and I get great results from a tiny amount of product, so I plan to buy my own pot soon :)