October 25, 2014 | 1794 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - Anew Ultimate Elixir Premium

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is outrageously expensive (60+ dollars!), luckily I got it on a really big discount. The moisturiser itself is nice.. nothing too special though. What I really dislike about it though is the smell. It's really fishy smelling...Like gross fishy. Kind of hard to explain, but it's not overly pleasant. Wouldn't buy it again, the bottle is cool though!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Gabriellerox

Wanted to love it. Smells great, lovely packaging (although not recyclable, so hence the 3 rating instead of 5 for packaging), goes on nicely and absorbs quickly.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to DO anything. Fine lines are exactly as they were, pores haven't changed, after a month of using it twice a day. Nada. Zippo. Nil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by jennstarr

I can't believe how much I like this product. I'm not a huge fan of Avon products but this one has changed my mind. After using this for a week my skin has improved in all aspects. I look more radiant every morning, skin tone is more even and I haven't gotten any irritation or breakouts. This creamy textured serum also hydrates nicely without feeling heavy or greasy.
The only problem I can see others having is the smell of this product. The first few times I used it, I could smell a faint fishy smell. The odor doesn't last and wasn't over powering. It shouldn't be an issue but you should be prepared for it. I'm glad I didn't stop me from using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Avon's ULTIMATE ELIXIR PREMIUM s a miracle worker. I started to see visible results after one week; my skin was radiant and the expression lines on my forehead started shrinking.

The serum also helps to moisturize my skin. After a month of using it twice a day - under moisturizer - I have to hold a mirror right up to my head to see any lines.

I've not suffered from any breakouts, itches or rashes on my dry and sensitive skin; something which 90% of creams, serums and other skin treatments Iíve tried do, so I'll be sure to re-buy.

The pump bottle delivers the perfect amount of serum and it looks so expensive... Overall the price is reasonable, but for Avon it is costly.