Avon Anew Ultimate Elixir Premium

3.5

WATER/EAU PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE GLYCERIN BUTYLENE GLYCOL SD ALCOHOL 40-B DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE ISODODECANE HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE SQUALANE THIODIPROPIONIC ACID PHYTOL ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE ECLIPTA PROSTRATA EXTRACT PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 PALMITOYL LYSYL AMINOVALEROYL LYSINE HUMULUS JAPONICUS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) ROOT EXTRACT PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-10 GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT HEPTAPEPTIDE-6 ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL POLYSORBATE 60 POLYSORBATE 20 CARBOMER HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE BEHENYL ALCOHOL PEG-40 STEARATE STEARETH-2 PROPYLENE GLYCOL SODIUM HYDROXIDE GLYCERYL STEARATE STEARYL ALCOHOL XANTHAN GUM STEARETH-20 DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER DISODIUM EDTA METHYLPARABEN PHENOXYETHANOL PARFUM/FRAGRANCE MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 RED 33/CI 17200

on 2/3/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This product is outrageously expensive (60+ dollars!), luckily I got it on a really big discount. The moisturiser itself is nice.. nothing too special though. What I really dislike about it though is the smell. It's really fishy smelling...Like gross fishy. Kind of hard to explain, but it's not overly pleasant. Wouldn't buy it again, the bottle is cool though!

on 6/24/2010 9:04:00 AM

Wanted to love it. Smells great, lovely packaging (although not recyclable, so hence the 3 rating instead of 5 for packaging), goes on nicely and absorbs quickly.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to DO anything. Fine lines are exactly as they were, pores haven't changed, after a month of using it twice a day. Nada. Zippo. Nil.

on 5/9/2010 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe how much I like this product. I'm not a huge fan of Avon products but this one has changed my mind. After using this for a week my skin has improved in all aspects. I look more radiant every morning, skin tone is more even and I haven't gotten any irritation or breakouts. This creamy textured serum also hydrates nicely without feeling heavy or greasy.
The only problem I can see others having is the smell of this product. The first few times I used it, I could smell a faint fishy smell. The odor doesn't last and wasn't over powering. It shouldn't be an issue but you should be prepared for it. I'm glad I didn't stop me from using it.

on 1/15/2010 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Avon's ULTIMATE ELIXIR PREMIUM s a miracle worker. I started to see visible results after one week; my skin was radiant and the expression lines on my forehead started shrinking.

The serum also helps to moisturize my skin. After a month of using it twice a day - under moisturizer - I have to hold a mirror right up to my head to see any lines.

I've not suffered from any breakouts, itches or rashes on my dry and sensitive skin; something which 90% of creams, serums and other skin treatments Iíve tried do, so I'll be sure to re-buy.

The pump bottle delivers the perfect amount of serum and it looks so expensive... Overall the price is reasonable, but for Avon it is costly.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Top Rated Treatments (Face)