August 23, 2014 | 1381 users online

Eyeliner - Ulta - Automatic eyeliner in Raisin

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by kaylaarias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the Ulta Automatic eyeliner in black, so I decided to try a different color. This is not worth the $8 pricetag at all. While the actual product works fine, the pigmentation is terrible. It barely shows up even when you go over it 20 times. The color is also more of a dark purple than the color of the eyeliner. I like the automatic eyeliner, just not this color.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty awful, but just because it isn't pigmented at all, it reminds me of purple water colors it's purple.... but barely so it's useless doesn't define my eyes at all. This ones awful but I also own the espresso one and it's very good so I guess this liner is hit or miss with the colors. Anyway I got it very cheap on sale for like two dollars so it's no big deal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not very pigmented, had to use a lot, didn't twist up properly, color is very pretty though looked a little muddy at first & lashes stuck to it but once look was complete looked nice. I won't buy again tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $2, it was a bargain. It's a nice raisin/brown color. Not very soft, so application takes awhile and can tug. Good staying power. Would buy it on sale, but would not pay full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Boooo. I have these eyeliners in Teal Blue and Moss and I like them. However, this one is all dried up and it is really hard to get pigment to show up. This is probably because its dried up but also may have to do with it being lighter of a color on my skin than what I thought itd be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have green eyes and I'm always on the hunt for "the perfect raisin eyeliner" (I once owned it, WAAAYYY back in the 1980s). This is not perfect, but I am impressed. When swatched, this color looked more lilac-y/purple-y. I prefer a raisin that has some brown in it, but since this was only $2, I figured why not. On my eyes, however, it is more of a bronzy-purple. Hard to describe but it definitely looks great with green eyes! I like that these don't need sharpeners (hate dealing with sharpeners). It goes on fairly smooth, and lasting power on the upper lashline is good; wears off fast on the lower lashline, but I have yet to find a pencil liner that doesn't.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty color except that it is barely noticable against my dark skin. It is definitely not as dark as the packaging. I imagine that this would be beautiful on people lighter than me...oh well! I do like UIta automatic liners, they have good staying/lasting power and wash off easily with warm water and cleanser. Just be careful not to accidentally rub your eyes...it will smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite NYX eyeliner is now discontinued, but it was a perfect burgundy type of plum color that looked great as a brown. Raisin is an awesome replacement for the burgundy plum color. I love this color because Browns eyeliners show up black on me, and purple eyeliners look too blue. This is a very forgiving plum color that can mimic other colors. Its versitale, if I wear brown eyeshadow, raisin looks brown, if I wear red or plum colored clothing, raisin reflects that warm reddish color. This eyeliner wears alll day...I used Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow, and this eyeliner glided over it beautifully, and stayed there all day. And I only got this for $1 on sale at Ulta. Definitely worth my dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by xnightstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for $1 when Ulta had their sale. Amazing price for an amazing product! I love it!

This eye liner is a creamy texture with a nice plum "raisin" color. It doesn't crease on my upper lids and doesn't budge on my lower lash line. This is so great, after 2 uses I went to buy another one before the sale ended :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jmarvellous

This is my everyday, ultimate eyeliner. I love that it's dark and a slightly thick line, and it looks great with purples, greens and golds/bronzes, aka my go-to eyeshadows.

It's dark enough that it's not shockingly purple from far away, but sparkly/bright enough that it's distinct from the blah brown I'd been using before I discovered it.

Stays all day and goes on smoothly.