Eminence Organic Skin Care Organics Naseberry Treatment Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 2/23/2013 7:55:00 PM

I was given a huge jar of this by a friend. It's really made for super dry skin, however I was really happy that it did not irritate my sensitive skin! It made it soft and smooth and was very helpful in restoring moisture levels after a Vitamin C Peel.

The only problem is that the jar is so large the product becomes less than fresh before I can use it all up. I wish for a few updates for this particular product, although I am sure that the other creams that Eminence makes could use a packaging makeover as well.

1. That it be packaged in a bottle with a dispenser and made to be air tight.
2. That it were not so expensive.
3. That if were available in more sizes to help control freshness vs. frequency of use.

In the meantime, a sample costs $2.50 and will last you maybe a week. Then there is a travel size ($20.00 US) that is still quite expensive. That said I plan to keep right on using it until it is gone or smells "off". The packaging does not match the quality or the price point of this product.

on 12/29/2012 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is currently my favorite winter moisturizer. I would recommend it for those of you with super dry skin who want lots of moisture and anti-aging benefits. Plus it smells amazing, like most Eminence products.The trick to get the best results with this moisturizer is to is to emulsify it with a little bit of water before applying it. It goes on smoothly, it will absorb better, and help the jar last a lot longer too. <3

on 11/9/2012 3:46:00 PM

I got this as part of the normal skin trial kit. I wanted to give it a fair shot and since it was just a little container I thought I should be able to use it all up. Unfortunately most of it is going to go to waste. It's a very rich product and made me break out. I normally don't get break outs so I wasn't impressed. I tried to give it enough time to see if once my skin got a little bit more used to it the breakouts would stop but they didn't. Once I stopped using this the breakouts stopped so I have to attribute them to this product. On the plus side it smells really good but that's all I can say as a pro for this.

on 10/28/2012 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

smells amazing!!!!!!! like yogurt smell. it is very nice, i love it. great cream, it suits more of the dryer skin type and it has anti aging properties. i wish it wasnt so expensive.

on 4/18/2012 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered a sample of this product. For my oily, large pored skin, I find it too rich to use frequently. It would be wonderful for anyone with dry skin. However, it did not irritate my sensitive skin and it would be my choice to use as a moisturizer after any post laser treatment (IPL or Fraxel).

on 2/1/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I found this review! And I tried the Naseberry cream at a spa on Grand Cayman that uses alot of the eminence line. Naseberry cream is touted as anti-aging and is a medium weight cream for helping combat fine lines and wrinkles. It smells great and has good ingredients but is very expensive, thus I did not buy it.

on 1/14/2010 3:57:00 PM

I have no idea if anyone will ever find this review...somehow there are SOME products listed for Eminence Organics but I was not able to select this as a brand. OK...on we go.

I received the Naseberry Treatment cream as part of a trial Eminence pack for dry/ageing skin. Although this product does indeed do a very decent job of moisturizing and reducing the appearance of the lines I have 9especially those around my mouth!) the consistency is not smooth and therefore it tends to look a bit thick after application. If you want to apply a foundation over it, it's very difficult. And, even though the cream is NOT oily when you first apply it, it does tend to make you VERY oily as the day goes on. Eminence's web site doesn't say anything about the product line being noncomedogenic so I AM a bit skeptical about that given this particular cream.

I've only JUST started getting really serious about using "natural' skin care, and I have to say, it's not an easy world out there for that. More coming from me on the rest of the Eminence products I've tried.