July 30, 2014 | 2135 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Blush, Bronzing and Blending Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

This cost a buck - what more can I say? It may not be the highest quality but it's shaped perfectly for contouring my cheeks and works well for me. Mine has lasted through daily use for over a year, so I definitely feel I've gotten my money's worth!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Hurts like hell like everyone of elf brushes (havent tried mineral brushes yet though). And most of them shed like crazy. Just wouldn't repurchase

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For the first couple of weeks, this brush gave decent coverage. It never blended my powder the way I wanted it too, but at the time I was new to the magical world of cosmetic brushes and so I figured that this was normal.

A few weeks went by again. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, when all of a sudden....BAM!

My brush broke. ;(

I was being extremely gentle with it. I have absolutely no idea why it broke the way it did. For the record, I never washed it. This is before I learned how to wash my brushes, so it wasn't like the ferrule was moldy or that the glue came apart from my own recklessness. It's just this brush is a piece of crap.

Desperate to look good, I bought another Blush, Bronzing, and Blending Brush. Guess what? It left dark smudge marks all over my face and broke the very same day.

'Eff that $hit.

A dollar is still a dollar that could've been spent on something else. I love E.L.F., but this brush is horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mmmarzan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first purchased this product, the bristles were so rough on my skin that it hurt whenever I applied blush or bronzer. But after a couple of washes, the bristles have softened up a bit so now the brush is decent. I do use this brush every time I apply my bronzer/contour and it does a pretty good job. Not much complaints about this brush besides the roughness of when I first got it but that's no longer an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like to use this brush for my bronzer, its the perfect shape, I do like that its not to full, its great brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by channelfloral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am so pleasantly surprised! This picked up the colour of my blush really well, and it applied very evenly.

I was expecting the brush to feel horrible, like GOSH brushes, but it is so so soft and feels lovely on the skin.

This was 1.50, and I will deff purchase this again. A few people have said that the handle has come off, and although I haven't had this problem, I'm sure a super glue or something would work fine :)

LC

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this brush. It's cheap, applies blush smoothly, and does what it's supposed to do. I haven't noticed any of the hairs falling out. It's not the softest brush, however. It's slightly bristly, but not too bad. Might as well try it, since it's so cheap :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Elf brushes...you either love them or hate them it seems. Personally I love them and this one is no exception. It's soft and well shaped although somewhat narrow...not an issue for me since I'm using it to apply the tiniest amount of blush and it fits my face shape fine. For others who like to apply blush to a broader area it might take some getting used to.

The handle on mine is firmly attached, it hasn't shed; even after having been washed, and the hairs didn't lose any color when I washed it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by RBBJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was extremely disappointed with this product. After hearing all these wonderful thing about ELF brushes, I wanted to try for my self. But this product is sheer disappointment. The bristles are low quality, not dense and looks as if it's been cut with a pair of scissors. It is not worth the 1,5 GBP at all..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday at Target and tested it out when i got home to get ready to go out. The reason why i bought it was to try contouring my cheeks with bronzer. This brush is harsh on my face. the bristle are spiky and a little painful. I am going to return it back after i clean it. I should've just purchase the blush brush from the studio line but i was like" why not give this a shot since the eyeshadow brush was GREAT" i was so wrong
( -__-*)