Awake Lotion Exfolizer

4.7

on 2/3/2012 3:14:00 AM

I'm a little confuse, the picture above doesn't look like what I receive on my first order. I bought one but it is AWAKE EXFOLIZER and it is a color green/transparent bottle. According to everyone description it sounds like it was the right product i got. Can anyone confirm this?

It is my first time applying this product and it seems ok. I have tried PHYTOMER cleanser, moisturizer, and mask the other night and my acne swollen down the following day. Lets if AWAKE EXFOLOZER will make a difference.

on 1/11/2008 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My skin started acting up with a lot of horrible cystic acne so I started looking at reviews for skin care, and this caught me eye so I tried it. My skin feels a lot smoother. My acne has calmed down and I haven't had another eruption in a while (crossing my fingers!). I like that this toner is a gel. It absorbs quickly but that's probably because of the alcohol in it. But it makes my skin feel really clean and not too tight. I like that it's a gentle exfoliater as well. It's a bit pricey, but I think a definite rebuy unless my skin starts acting up again. I wouldn't say that my acne has stopped strictly because of the toner b/c I've been trying a different acne treatment as well, but I think it has definitely helped.

on 12/24/2007 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this toner. It removes all traces of makeup without drying out my face. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my skin's appearance since I started using this product over a year ago.

on 12/10/2007 11:55:00 AM

I'm suprised I haven't reviewed this yet, and I'm also suprised the last review was written years ago. This is an awesome product, I'm on my second bottle and it definitely won't be my last. An exfoliating toner, just perfect for truly toning the skin, getting that extra bit of grime off, and making me feel I've truly gotten the grime out of my pores. One thing though, i hate the pump, HATE. Because it's a thicker lotion, when I use the pump it squirts off the cotton ball and whatever sticks to the cotton balls is gloopy. stupid. I cut off the pump and just tip toner onto a cotton ball. Love this toner. EXPENSIVE! But well worth it. (i have combo skin, not sensitive)

on 3/10/2005 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got sample from SA after I purchased eye renovation cream ( HG !!!) Due to the use of retinol, BHA and L-asorbic C serum use, my skin is getting sensitive --can't take any abrassive scrub or oil-absorb mask, only gel exfoliator works. But the thing is I have to spend lot of time rubbing and messaging!! I am so happy that I only squirt a few drops on cotton pad at then wipe the skin,that-is-it. I can even see the dead skin cell on the cotten ball,wow!! My Holy Grail exfolizer.

on 8/29/2004 3:05:00 PM

One of the few nice toners i've tried,and thats saying a lot.

on 5/28/2004 12:18:00 AM

Work great to erase the streak from self tanning. Love it!

on 7/13/2003 10:58:00 PM

Wow, this has to be one of Awake's best product and I can't believe I've been using the line for 9 months and just now discovering this product! It's a toner but comes in a thicker gel form which you pump from a bottle. You apply the gel onto your face and it turns into a liquid and remove dirt and dead cells left behind after cleansing. It exfoliates without the harsh stinging feeling other acid base toners do. Absorbs quickly into skin and leaves my face feeling clean, smooth and soft. The SA tells me a lot of men like to use it after shaving too as it helps to prevent ingrown hair. Overall this is great stuff and I'll definitely repurchase after I am done my this bottle.

on 4/22/2003 11:52:00 PM

This is like drinking a smoothie made from real fruit, spiked with healthy ingredients and then - Whaaa? Alcohol!?! A guilty pleasure. According to PC's website, the denatured alcohol in this product is drying and irritating and to be avoided. Some dermatologists recommend never using anything with alcohol, no matter what kind it is, but denatured is definitely on the 'bad' list. But, I do love the super-clean feeling others have mentioned here, so I follow it with a good night creme to replenish oils and use it only a few times a week and not twice in one day.

on 9/29/2002 10:25:00 PM

This toner is a little bit thick to live us its name as "lotion" I think. It is refreshing and I like the feeling that it gently exfoliate my skin as I don't like over exfoliating my skin. I've joint the facial event from Awake at Neiman Marcus, the facial artist told me that it contains alcohol but it's the good one that doesn't cause overproduce of oil. And she also told me to use it 1x every other morning is enough. It's price tag is pretty expensive for a toner but I really like it and I'm on my 2nd bottle now.