Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Topaz Rose

4.7

Ingredients Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ptfe, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Calcium Sodirum Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isopyoplyl Titanium Trisostearate, Polyethylene Teraphthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Matricaria Flower Extract. [+/- May Contain: Mica, Ci77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77499, Ci77492, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 75470/Carmine, Ci 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, Ci 77007 Ultramarines, Ci 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 73360/Red 30, Ci 15850/Red 7, Ci 77742/Manganese Violet, Ci 42090/Blue 1 Lake, Ci 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L D28433/1

on 7/26/2013 11:37:00 AM

It is exactly the same blush as Maybelline Mineral Powder Blush Gentle Pink which is the US version while the Topaz Pink is the EU name for the same colour.

on 7/29/2010 10:13:00 AM

Topaz rose is a bright pink colour that has a subtle shimmer- definitely not the chunky glitter that you may associate with the drugstore. This mineral blush is highly pigmented and very finely milled- a little goes a long way, so much so that I'm not entirely sure how I'll ever use this all up!

The colour pay off is fantastic, the pop of pink on my cheeks really brightens and lifts the complexion- I'd highly recommend (my skin is NW25 for reference). I have been so impressed by this blush, that I also own several other shades in the mineral blush range. I'd highly recommend trying them out, they are definitely comparable to high end blushes that I have tried before!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well, this was a surprise!
I am not a regular drugstore makeup user (much prefer H/E) and nor Maybelline has ever particularly appealed to me.
However I got one of those little pots as a gift on another d/s purchase. I gave it a try.
Wow! This is good stuff. Extremely pigmented, you need the tiniest amount (=get the powder out of the sifter and on the lid, dip brush, tap excess, apply on cheeks).
The powder is extremely finely milled, soft and smooth to apply. No shimmer, just pure colour.
Topaz rose is a mid way btw a hot pink and a baby pink; fact is it shows up nicely on my cheeks...you get a pretty doll-like face.
I pair it with a baby pink milky gloss...getting this way the prettiest & cutest face ever!
I really love Topaz Rose it and stays put all day. I am amazed...!

Popular Blush Products