July 24, 2014 | 2105 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Mineral Power Blush in Topaz Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by EvaVic

It is exactly the same blush as Maybelline Mineral Powder Blush Gentle Pink which is the US version while the Topaz Pink is the EU name for the same colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by izzit

Topaz rose is a bright pink colour that has a subtle shimmer- definitely not the chunky glitter that you may associate with the drugstore. This mineral blush is highly pigmented and very finely milled- a little goes a long way, so much so that I'm not entirely sure how I'll ever use this all up!

The colour pay off is fantastic, the pop of pink on my cheeks really brightens and lifts the complexion- I'd highly recommend (my skin is NW25 for reference). I have been so impressed by this blush, that I also own several other shades in the mineral blush range. I'd highly recommend trying them out, they are definitely comparable to high end blushes that I have tried before!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, this was a surprise!
I am not a regular drugstore makeup user (much prefer H/E) and nor Maybelline has ever particularly appealed to me.
However I got one of those little pots as a gift on another d/s purchase. I gave it a try.
Wow! This is good stuff. Extremely pigmented, you need the tiniest amount (=get the powder out of the sifter and on the lid, dip brush, tap excess, apply on cheeks).
The powder is extremely finely milled, soft and smooth to apply. No shimmer, just pure colour.
Topaz rose is a mid way btw a hot pink and a baby pink; fact is it shows up nicely on my cheeks...you get a pretty doll-like face.
I pair it with a baby pink milky gloss...getting this way the prettiest & cutest face ever!
I really love Topaz Rose it and stays put all day. I am amazed...!