April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Skincare - Face - Neutrogena - Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture Night

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

This is another one of those products that if I could go with a "maybe" on the repurchase question, I would. My skin, which has been oily and acne-prone since age 10, has gone on strike this winter & has decided to be dry. It's still acne-prone though, which makes managing the dryness all that much more difficult, because I can't just slather it with whatever moisturize. I tried this product because I figured with the anti-aging ingredients, that it probably wouldn't make my skin break out, and in fact, might actually help. The good news is, my skin does look more refined in some areas, and it is smooth, and my acne is little-to-none (which is also strongly affected by my hormones, not just the products I'm using). The bad news is, I've become a flaky mess and the wrinkle-reducing properties have been zilch. I could see myself using & loving this product come summer, when I'm not dealing with dry skin due to sub-zero temps. It would be a great light moisturizer for when my skin is oilier and might help or at least not contribute to breakouts. But right now, I need something that truely moisturizes without any drying AND without clogging my pores, and I haven't found that yet. I also thought the price on this was steep for a drugstore brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by citygirl91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm only 22, but I had smile lines at the sides of my mouth (I seriously smile a lot; my swim instructor told me that I even smile every time I put my head up to breathe), so I decided to try this anti-aging product out. Although I didn't think it was very moisturizing, it did leave my skin very smooth and it took out the smile lines after a week or so. There's a tingling feeling to this, but it only lasts a couple of seconds. Overall, it's a great product that did what I needed it to.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by geb910

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have rosacea, and I've been told NOT to use Retinol; however, I wanted to get rid of some small eye and forehead wrinkles. I have had no problem with my skin using this cream, and honestly if nothing else my pores seem to be less noticeable and my skin looks younger. Nothing will take away all your wrinkles, but for the price this one is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's so far so good with this stuff ! With my acne prone sensitive to everything and everything dry skin it has been a journey finding a moisturizer that won't break me out and hydrates my skin. I put this on at night I've been using it for nearly a week and so far I love it. I have tried almost every moisturizer you can think of and if my skin doesn't like it it always tells me soon enough even though i Am on a benzoyl peroxide treatment everything i have tried has made me break out. This stuff sinks right into my skin I put it on at night over my benzoyl peroxide and when I wake up my skin just looks great. It's smooth and hydrated and make up goes on much better. The texture is light but you can see the difference. It is expensive but in my opinion it's worth it I just wish it had a pump "/ I tend to squeeze out too much. Can't really speak on wrinkles yet I just have expression lines on my forehead that bother me but I don't think I've been using it that long to tell if it helps but as far as a moisturizer alone this is my new go too !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunci

Love it!!! Bought it on sale at Target for $17.99, and I was a little concerned that it would break me out because my skin is oily, and most night creams break me out, but after using for two weeks I find that it has actually cleared up some small bumps I had in my chin that even Proactive didn't get rid of.It has a no scent and is very smooth not gritty. I use a pearl-sized amount on my face and neck every night, with no tingling or itritation at all.After rubbing it in, my skin looks and feels mattefied. Using it synergistically with Proactive, it works great which is a pleasant surprise from my first Retinal SA product. It does a decent (not amazing)job of plumping up fine lines(which is why I removed a lippie bc Dr. Lewinn by Kineraise does a much better job with diminishing lines) but it immediately smoothed my skin texture out, cleared my acne and hydrated my skin. I wake up looking less oily and much brighter and clearer. Also, I love the alluminum tube packaging which I prefer over pumps.It exfoliates, hydrates, and fine lines are kept in check! What more could a girl want?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by kuchka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG night cream! I can't believe I have not reveiwed this already. First of all, this cream delivers results right away!!! It leaves my skin smooth, wrinkle free and acne free. Secondly, it is dirt cheap. I love love love this product and will continue to re-purchase as my night cream forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by ShalimarMoon

I'm on my third tube of this cream, and loving it. My skin has never been smoother and clearer. When I first started using it, I found it a little drying, but I adjusted in a few weeks. I also peeled after the first week or so of using it, but after that, my skin looked better than ever. The slight "orange peel" texture on my chin became less pronounced. And now, after using this for a few months, I can see the wrinkles around my eyes ever so slightly improved. It's not a miracle, and takes time to work, but it does work. Also, it made a couple milia under my eyes disappear! One of the milia was pretty large, too. Retinol works.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by dotgirl101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm not using this for its anti-wrinkle purposes; rather, I'm using this moisturizer to help fade my past acne scarring. On the back, it claims that 89% of the people who used this saw visible age spots fade, and thinking that this would help my scarring fade as well, I picked this up. It also had wonderful reviews on MUA with some people claiming it helped to clear up their acne and even their skin tone out.

I've been using this for a little over 12 weeks every single night, and there really hasn't been much of a difference. Some of the scarring MAY (emphasis on *may*) have faded, but it's certainly nothing noticeable.

This moisturizer hasn't upset my skin in any way, though, so that is definitely a plus. I also love the packaging and the price--about $18.99 at Wal-Mart--because it lasts for over 9 weeks when used on a nightly basis.

My overall review: if you're buying this for the sole purpose of fading age spots, dark spots, or acne scarring, don't bother unless it's already very, very light. This won't help.

However, if you simply need a moisturizer that doesn't break you out, then this is one to purchase. I have THE hardest time finding moisturizers that don't break me out, and this is one of the only ones that passes the test!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by emilykate

I have been using this product almost every night for about a little over a month and my skin is noticeably clearer and more even. I have combination skin and had occasional pimples around my mouth and forehead but these have been reduced significantly. I have also noticed lines on my forehead are much less visible and continue to improve.

When I began using the product I only applied it every other day. I noticed a bit of irritation at first, but it has subsided. I have also been using Clinique's 3 Step system in the morning; Liquid Facial Soap in Mild, followed by Clarifying Lotion 2, and finally Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure about this at first but as I kept using it I began liking it more and more. I read somewhere that a good anti-aging combo was to use this night cream with Olay Regenerist micro sculpting serum, I really like them together, my skin is smoother and my lines aren't showing as much. I read on beautypedia that this was a decent product with some antioxidants.
Update: I just started using this with the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum Night and wow what a difference! In 2 days my freckles are lighter, my skin tone is even and flawless, my sun spots are lighter and my skin is soft and smooth. Also I have no greasy skin in the morning.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No