July 30, 2014 | 1253 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Mineral lipgloss in Au Naturale

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I have to write a review on this before I chuck them into the trash.
I have one in a nude natural brown and a nude rosy shade.
There is no colour pay-off, not only it does not make the lip look better but has a whitish/silvery sheen that makes me look zombie-ish.
It does somewhat moisturizing by leaving a sticky coating on the lip.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

True peach with silver/gold micro-glitter.I don't find it gritty, quite contrary its smooth & hydrating application. No stickiness or scent either. Its semi-opaque in color. Multiple layers=Golden frost galore. My biggest complaints are size & longevity with this lippie. I would say it lasts an hour tops (without eating/drinking) then it leaves just the glitter behind (its not uncomfortable/crazy chunky IMO) but its a major step down from the balm like moisture you get when its first on. Another con for me is the size! I know its cheap but its petite & while ordering online this could be misleading. Its like 1/3 size of an average pen, literally.

Not unique or outstanding enough for a repurchase but I'll finish it up on weekend run out for errands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this one, the texture is sort of gritty, and the color is not flattering on me. It's a peachy pink with lots of frost, it makes my lips look washed out. I won't be using often maybe as a lipstick topper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised this has gotten such negative reviews! I found it to be a pretty nice gloss! It comes in a tube that's identical to MAC Lipglass which is nice. The color is similar to what MAC's Enchantress looks like on me - natural pink lip color with a hint of peach. The name "Au Naturale" really suits it as it's basically a natural lip color only softened and polished. I honestly don't even feel the glitter or the "gritty" feeling others are talking about. It feels like a nice, smooth gloss to me. Lasting power is even decent. I like it so much that I'm going to try other shades in this line.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mishycakes

Its a nice color but I'd only use it over clear balm and never over lipstick. There's too much goin on with it.
As mentioned, the glitter makes this gloss very gritty. ill finish this tube up because the gritty glitter isn't enough to
Make me abandon it but it IS enough that I wouldn't bother buying another tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This gloss is extremely gritty! The glitter in it makes it looks too frosted. It's a beigy gold gloss and looks pretty in the tube. Because of the grittiness, I will not be using it much. I recommend Pagent Princess instead.