November 27, 2014 | 1217 users online

Fragrances - Laura Mercier - L'Heure Magique

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This fragrance is amazing to me-it is just as others have described it-a little powdery, a little spicy, subtle in its sexiness. The funny thing is, I usually hate spicy and powdery, but when I found this scent I realized that I only dislike those elements when they are heavy. I am normally drawn to fresh, clean, floral, daytime type fragrances but this one is a rare exception. When I wear it I feel very warm, sexy, and, I don't know, just good. Very good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This grew on me. This was a little too floral for me during the summer (not sure why!)....even though I tend to wear heavy scents year round. Black Orchid, Dead Sexy, Prada, etc. However it is a great combination of sexy and feminine....not too powdery, not heavy, not headache-y. It just smells womanly, seductive - but not overpowering. It just smells good, slightly fresh and clean, a bit of spice to mellow it out. I like this for sure. I would rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by cmayes71

This is a beautiful perfume. I have many fragrances but this is my favorite. It is like perfection in a bottle. It is not too spicy, not too floral. It's just right. I get compliments galore. It is amazing layered with the almond coconut body souffle. Sometimes I will also use Laura Mercier Vanille Gourmande edt with it. L'Heure Magique is sexy and mysterious smelling. It is different from all of my other fragrances. It lasts but is not overbearing. It seems like it would appeal to almost anyone. You can change it up by using any of the gourmande collection products with it. It's just pure lovely! It's not foody.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by hannah0930

Hey ladies !
I only review amazing products , i think its a waste to just talk about bad stuff and i can tell you that this is the most amazing scent . I love trying out new scents i personally own over 50 perfumes but i can tell you that Laura Mercier has the best fragrances . I always get compliments by men and woman everywhere !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jsnowden0001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Classified as a "fresh floriental", this is a lovely date-night scent. Slightly powdery and extremely feminine- but try even if you hate powder. Amazing sillage and staying power. Lovely citrus-pikake opening, amber/wood drydown. I don't wear this one in the heat of summer but it goes back into rotation for the cooler months.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was enticed by the reviews and by the name of this fragrance. Upon trying it, I have come to the realization that this is a bit too generic for me. Kind of smells like a mixture between CK's Euphoria and Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist--a very ambery fragrance, but with a powdery softness to it. I had such high hopes for this--although it's not unpleasant. It's just so "not me"(I'm quirky, in my late 20s). I could imagine this would be the perfect fragrance on a sophisticated woman who shops from a Speigel's catalog.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

LM perfumes are not very distinctive to me ,my humble opinion only - and I know many people like her fragrances. Like beautyqueeny- I became bored of this .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this perfume, it's very unique and doesn't remind me of any other fragrances. It smells warm and sensual without being sweet or fruity. My husband finds it agreeable. I get a slight hint of mint, but my husband can't detect any. If you're looking for a warm, long lasting and unique scent I would try this. This perfume smells very European to me. Romantic in and old world way.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueeny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first there was something that was numbing and intrigueing that MADE ME buy this...I tired of this: boring, but sweet; just not me perfume. I think it reminds me of someone who is very nice and sweet but not a bit of spunk in them.Goodbye..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

I love love love this perfume .its a warm comforting scent thats not too sweet .i always get compliments when i wear this ,the only thing i dont like is the price