September 19, 2014 | 1896 users online

Lip Gloss - Aquolina - Chocolovers Rossetto Cremoso Creamy Lip Colour

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by zebraxing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells great, but tastes like hand lotion. If it didn't have such a great texture, I would have tossed it. It feel like the gloss adheres to my lips and seals itself on - I can't lick it off and it doesn't seem to transfer onto tea cups or my children. After the sheer chocolately colour has worn/absorbed in, my lips feel plush and hydrated. This formula is much less slippery than my Dolci Bacci, lasts much longer and looks less casual. Minus one lippie for floral flavour and one more for cheap, low-cocoa content colouring. Ingredients: Polybutene, Trimethylopropane Triiostearate, Isocetyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ricinus Communis (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Mangifera Indica (Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter), Corylus Avellana (Carylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Hydroxystearic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, Parfum (Fragrance).