July 28, 2014 | 2014 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - E.L.F. - Tinted Moisturizer Spf 15

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

Doesn't offer a whole lot of coverage but gives a subtle tint to skin and helps to reduce redness... you will still need a concealer to go with this!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not the best of tinted moisturisers, but for me there are hardly any decent ones out there.
This does go on nicely, not keen that it has an orange yellow tint.
It's easy enough to blend but the coverage is minimum to bare.
Wouldn't buy it again as it's a rather pointless product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Intro:

$1 can be found on eyeslipsface.com sometime can be cheaper during their 50% off sale, kmart, target (some stores, not all), sometimes biglots & dollar store.

MY SKIN TYPE:
acne prone
combo skin (mainly dry & have dry patches)

Please keep in mind that this is a tinted moisturizer, not a foundation, hence the coverage is fairly sheer, and light. and have a dewy finish, I would not recommend this to those with very oily skin.
Some people are comparing it to BB creams, which you should not be doing so, mainly because BB Creams are sightly different compared to tinted moisturizers.

I've read some of the reviews some noted that there is a scent to it, I however have no recollection of a scent. Length of the product is a little over 3.5 inch. and comes in a small squeeze tube, which I love, its not messy like the pour out kinds, and making it great to carry in your purse or traveling.
I got this as an extra during a swap, and it have currently made into my everyday makeup routine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can be drying and if you put on your facial moisturizer (with spf) first and layer this tinted moisturizer it will show every single one of your imperfections, can get fakey if you have dry skin. TO FIX this problem, I mixed with my aveeno daily moisturizer with 15 SPF, and with the tinted moisturizer (half/half) it comes on smoothly and beautifully and this prevents creasing!!!

I've been using this for almost two months now and I am still on my first tube.

AS FOR BREAKOUTS: For the first week, I got this burning sensation but decided to give it a try since my skin rarely reacts good when I try anything new on it (when i used this product only I had a horrible breakout with cystic acne etc it was horrible and painful). I stopped using it until my face cleared up. Decided to give it one more try and end up mixing it with my daily moisturizer no breakout since and no burning sensation! with the exception of one huge cystic pimple due to time of the month.

With all that being said, I however, will not be purchasing this product. mainly because, it is a hassle having to mix it with my moisturizer and making sure it will match me after I have mix it. I might buy it if I know I have a trip coming and have limited packing space.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There are only two things that I have to complain about this product. One is it isn't at Target so you have to order it and that there needs to be more product, but it IS only one dollar. Not much coverage, but that's expected. Smells like citrus. Okay color selection and great blendability. Small and a great product to use with the tone correcting concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is way too dewy and greasy looking on my skin. I have combo/oily skin and the finish was not flattering. I had to powder my skin A LOT to reduce the shine and my face just looked caked up in the end! The coverage was decent and the shade 'ivory' was good for my pale skin but the finish and the scent were not nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This product is quite good, I use it as primer or just a foundation during weekends when I am not at school. It brightens the face but it has not a good coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by emilyfrom605

I did not like this tinted moisturizer! I bought the light/medium formula because thats all they have left (I usually use medium!) and it turned my skin a disgusting orange color! People even made comments about how orange my face looked. I used a pea size amount like I do with my BB creams. It didn't cover up any imperfections or even out my tone. Unless they considering turning your whole face bright orange "correcting." I will never buy this product again, I'm glad it was cheap. I would suggest a BB Cream like Garnier's, its way better coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by violet_avalon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this little tube! True, it has practically no coverage at all, but I find that it evens out my skin tone a bit and overall it gives me a glowy, healthy look. I bought this in light beige which is a perfect tone for my skin (in bourjois foundations; I use the ones ending in 2 (62, 72...).
I prefer to use this after I've moisturised because I find it doesn't blend very well by itself. I often moisturise with sweet almond oil and this goes on top like a treat, but it does make me look very dewy so it might not be for everyone.
I don't find the scent very strong, it's a nice chocolate orange that doesn't linger much. And it comes with an SPF which is really handy (but on thw downside prevents me from using it when I wear a stronger SPF because I don't want to mix sun filters). For this price, I think it's a nice product just for the luminosity it gives to the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's very red-orange when applied. It's also very hard to work with because of the red-orange tint.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MinekaC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This to me is a good started TM. It offers light (or non existent) coverage. If you're skin is pretty much clear, this'll help balance it out. I used to use this for going in to work, pretty much a less greasy sun screen was how I saw it. Something that'd protect my face on the drive over, and would help balance out the colors around my nose, under eyes, and chin.
But it's so light, whether I use it or not, doesn't change my appearance that much. It does have a delightful citrusy fragrance to it however that I enjoy.