August 27, 2014 | 1892 users online

Skincare - Face - Clean & Clear - oil-free deep cleansing mask

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2004 2:00:00 PM More reviews by xicyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask is not as thick as clay masks and it takes a lot less time to dry. It's supposed to change from blue to white, but it changed to more of a green color on me. I guess it could have been the lighting though. I just could not stand the very strong soap scent is has.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

I don't think that it actually did anything truly beneficial for my skin, as it did not dry up any pimples I had, nor did it clean my pores. However, it *did* soften my skin a bit, did not break me out, and I adore the smell. ;) It's also easy to apply and easy to rinse off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2002 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the price, this is a super mask. It refreshes and leaves my face clean-feelig and smooth, and it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin! And it works in 5 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2002 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually like this better than the QH mint mask that i had been using before i found this!This mask dries a lot faster and dosen't leave my skin feeling dry or tight and dosen't sting when i put it on.It takes only 5 minutes to dry and is easy to tell because the mask is blue in the tube and turns white when it is dry.This only costs $4.99 and is far better than most high end masks I have used!