Vaseline Intensive Care Lip Essence Advanced

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

I have purchased this so many times. When my lips are dried out because of lipstick or lip lacquer, I put this on diligently and my cracked lips become better. I only wonder if the petroleum jelly is "edible", so I only put this on night. and during the day, i put on maybelline baby lips. They both work perfectly fine to me :)

I bought this lip balm 3 days ago and found it terrible!!!
I had to reapply it again and again as it totally dries my lips instead of moisturizing them.I found that I had to reapply it more than my old Nivea lip balm and it dried my lips.But still that day i applied a thick layer of it and went to bed and woke up with chapped lips.....dry kin hanging and all.That day I dumped it and returned to my oldNenea lip balm and it repaired my lips within 10 to 12 hours......so i'll advice not to buy it.

vaseline is a great product when u have a worst condition chapped lips . it can be use as treatment , if u have good condition lips , u wont notice their effect as much .

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A wonderful product! It's easy to apply, and leaves no post-application mess (no more worrying about icky fingers). I apply it each night before I go to bed and I'd wake up with soft and healthy-looking lips. The only bummer about it is that there's no SPF, so I couldn't use it during the day. However, it does make a great nighttime treatment for me, especially during fall and winter. I would definite buy again!

Popular Lip Treatments