September 1, 2014 | 1892 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Intensive Care Lip Essence Advanced

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by sjessiii

I have purchased this so many times. When my lips are dried out because of lipstick or lip lacquer, I put this on diligently and my cracked lips become better. I only wonder if the petroleum jelly is "edible", so I only put this on night. and during the day, i put on maybelline baby lips. They both work perfectly fine to me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Ayushee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this lip balm 3 days ago and found it terrible!!!
I had to reapply it again and again as it totally dries my lips instead of moisturizing them.I found that I had to reapply it more than my old Nivea lip balm and it dried my lips.But still that day i applied a thick layer of it and went to bed and woke up with chapped lips.....dry kin hanging and all.That day I dumped it and returned to my oldNenea lip balm and it repaired my lips within 10 to 12 hours......so i'll advice not to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by karenclementine123

vaseline is a great product when u have a worst condition chapped lips . it can be use as treatment , if u have good condition lips , u wont notice their effect as much .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 9:02:00 AM More reviews by NatureLover0685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

A wonderful product! It's easy to apply, and leaves no post-application mess (no more worrying about icky fingers). I apply it each night before I go to bed and I'd wake up with soft and healthy-looking lips. The only bummer about it is that there's no SPF, so I couldn't use it during the day. However, it does make a great nighttime treatment for me, especially during fall and winter. I would definite buy again!