April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

Powder - Everyday Minerals - Medium Tan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 4:39:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I don't actually use this as a foundation, but it makes an amazing contour. I have NC30 skin and I would imagine that this would be a good contour for anyone w/ fair-medium skin like myself. Whats so great about it is that it is quite neutral, just the perfect believable light tan that makes for the most natural looking subtle contour. I don't like that very noticeable contour look. I have this in the semi-matte formula, since it is the most natural for shadowed areas to be not super shimmery but not super matte either, just closest to natural skin. I use this under the cheekbone, the jawline and on the sides of the nose and I swear it always thins out my face quite a bit but it is still very very natural. I love the effect so much that it has become an everyday thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Buerre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is, by far, one of the best mineral foundations available for women of color who have golden (yellow to slight orange) undertones. It blends flawlessly, does not leave a white cast and is long-lasting to about 8 hours without re-touching.

Speaking in terms of value for money, the large size lasts a long time, about three months for me and that is with daily use.

It works well with Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder or MAC MSFN to touch up, if needed. Never has been chalky or cakey for me, but I use it on a well moisturized face and spritz with facial mist after to set.

I also blend with a bit of Toffee , both in Semi-Matte, in the summer for extra color, but that's just something I do for my coloring.