October 31, 2014 | 1519 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Shiny B.B. Cream

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jupel76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on Ebay, as Missha is not generally available where I live. This a thin, dark beige liquid that is packaged in an easy to use tube that stands up on one end. My only beef about the packaging is that product tends to leak and collect at nozzle, but I suppose this is a feature of all tubes.

This is my first B.B. cream and I have to say that the application is very nice, due to all the silicones in it. This product is very sparkly, and the sparkles are very obvious even when I mix it with another foundation. It also make my face oily even in subzero winter weather and central heating. I think I'd just use it as an eyeshadow base, as I tried to use it as a light-reflecting concealer under my eyes, and was asked if I had sparkle fallout from applying my eyeshadow. 50ml is going to last a very long time this way. I'm hoping to find a B.B. cream with a matte finish and more oil control.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethlhexyl Methoxycinnate, Clyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Sodium Chloride, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Polyglycerl -4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Sorbitan Olivate, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower extract, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Distearimonium Hectorate, Calcium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diamond Powder, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Coral Powder, Pearl Powder, Propylene Carbonate, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline, Trietoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Platinum Powder, Astaxanthin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linahool, Alpha-isomethyllone, Limonene. MAY CONTAIN[+/-; Mica (Cl 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499)] continued >>