October 1, 2014 | 1233 users online

Lash Treatments - L'Oreal - Lash Boosting Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by lovetomixitup2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in my fifties, losing my brows and lashes is what you find in your golden years. Sparse brows and eyelashes. I have found this product to be quite helpful in creating fullness.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by eaorb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a little pricey but it is worth it. There was a noticeable difference in the thickness and strength of my eyelashes within just a few days of use (as directed - in the morning and at night). Be careful not to use too much at once or the serum will crust up on your eyes and it will look gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

This product makes my eyelashes explode.... I apply it to my eyelashes, let it dry for a few minutes, use my eyelash curler and apply mascara and I'm ready to go. This is not a product to make your lashes grow, it just temporarily amplifies them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by tcrystal

I have naturally very short and mildly sparse lashes. After about a month of once/day use I can definitely see a difference in the length, and a bit in the volume of my lashes. My lashes now naturally curl up where before they wouldn't because they were too short. I am so happy with this purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was a waste of money. No results at all.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by hrchon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really thin, short, stubby lashes that hang straight down and have no curl what so ever, so this product really helped them grow long and thick, but after around 4 months of using this, it just stopped working and my lashes stayed at the same length. It was as if my lashes had reached a growing point or it was the product. overall i really recommend this product if you have short lashes because it really does work well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by maybom

I agree with another reviewer who'd said this was a useless product. I've been using this serum twice a day, as directed, for about 5 months now and I've seen zero changes to my lashes. They're neither longer, thicker, darker or stronger. This serum has made no improvements whatsoever to my eyelashes and all I have to show for it is that I'm out $7. It's great that this product has worked for some reviewers but not this one. Definitely won't be repurchasing.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by lizzygrace23

I absolutly love this product! i wear mascara almost everyday its realy the only thing i wear but still. I find this product is awesome an gave my lashes a little more of a curl an length an thicker for me so far in just a few days like i feel its noticable an it must be. I apply it at night an under mascara like it says to. I wore it under mascara and i feel like it protects my lashes a little! many people on here say its clumpy under masacaras but for me it wasnt in fact i got compliments saying how un clumpy an long my lashes looked! I think a trick is to wait till it dries then take one of those metal spike eyelash combs an comb through your eyelashes then apply more of water-y mascara. I used the maybelline great lash lots of lashes an my eyelashes looked amazing with just two coats of the over this! then after i combed through my lashes and they looked amazing to me an a few others! another bonus was i didnt even need an eyelash curler! im in love with this stuff cant wait to see how well it does in a few weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Puresimple1

OMG words don't describe how amazing this is! I've been using it for the past 2 weeks twice a day. I have found that my mascara looks and applies nicer. Lashes are stronger! And when I apply mascara my lashes have a natural curl! And I don't use an eyelash curler ( my lashes never really stay curly anyways). Must buy! I've never been disappointed in loreal!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Cannieqi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product! They made my lashes so much fuller, stronger and longer! Ive used this for about 2-3 weeks now, and the change is unbelievable. I use waterproof mascara each day to hold my curl. Before, i could lose 3-4 lashes when i removed my mascara. Now, i lose like 1 every other day. Sometimes not even that!! I usually apply this every night, and wear this all day and night some days when im not wearing makeup.

If you have thin, short and bad eyelashes, please, try this, it WILL work!!