August 30, 2014 | 1208 users online

Lash Treatments - L'Oreal - Lash Boosting Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by BethanyShelton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using Latisse and then careprost for about 1 year now and couldn't be happier with the results. Over the years, I've purchased from various stores and it wasn't until earlier this year that I found my latest store and they were the only ones that actually knew how it is supposed to be applied. Before, I was putting drops into the cap of the bottle and dipping the brush there and applying. This is a huge mistake and I was basically asking for an infection. Just like latisse, you have to avoid having the tip of the bottle touch anything. The second you double dip, its basically contaminated, and once you put the cap back on, you could potentially contaminate the entire bottle. I learned all this from inquiring almost everyday from beautybylarkins.net ( they HAVE LIVE CHAT) who was patient enough to give me all the specifics. They included the same eyelid brush that I used to get from Latisse, not an eyeliner brush which requires more drops as it doesn't spread out easily on the eyelid.

A bottle may last over 2 months but it loses its effectivity and can possibly be bad for the eyes. Once a bottle has been opened, it can't be used for such a long period of time as it may initiate infection.

Putting 3 or more coats of mascara can be a potential cause of fall out after cleaning your eyelashes. Gentle care is much needed to keep it from falling out. Wash it gently and one or two coats of mascara will do its magic.

In a nutshell, find a company who can communicate properly in regards to what they are selling to eliminate improper usage of the product which causes infection and contamination.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

This product makes my eyelashes explode.... I apply it to my eyelashes, let it dry for a few minutes, use my eyelash curler and apply mascara and I'm ready to go. This is not a product to make your lashes grow, it just temporarily amplifies them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by tcrystal

I have naturally very short and mildly sparse lashes. After about a month of once/day use I can definitely see a difference in the length, and a bit in the volume of my lashes. My lashes now naturally curl up where before they wouldn't because they were too short. I am so happy with this purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was a waste of money. No results at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by hrchon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really thin, short, stubby lashes that hang straight down and have no curl what so ever, so this product really helped them grow long and thick, but after around 4 months of using this, it just stopped working and my lashes stayed at the same length. It was as if my lashes had reached a growing point or it was the product. overall i really recommend this product if you have short lashes because it really does work well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by maybom

I agree with another reviewer who'd said this was a useless product. I've been using this serum twice a day, as directed, for about 5 months now and I've seen zero changes to my lashes. They're neither longer, thicker, darker or stronger. This serum has made no improvements whatsoever to my eyelashes and all I have to show for it is that I'm out $7. It's great that this product has worked for some reviewers but not this one. Definitely won't be repurchasing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by lizzygrace23

I absolutly love this product! i wear mascara almost everyday its realy the only thing i wear but still. I find this product is awesome an gave my lashes a little more of a curl an length an thicker for me so far in just a few days like i feel its noticable an it must be. I apply it at night an under mascara like it says to. I wore it under mascara and i feel like it protects my lashes a little! many people on here say its clumpy under masacaras but for me it wasnt in fact i got compliments saying how un clumpy an long my lashes looked! I think a trick is to wait till it dries then take one of those metal spike eyelash combs an comb through your eyelashes then apply more of water-y mascara. I used the maybelline great lash lots of lashes an my eyelashes looked amazing with just two coats of the over this! then after i combed through my lashes and they looked amazing to me an a few others! another bonus was i didnt even need an eyelash curler! im in love with this stuff cant wait to see how well it does in a few weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Puresimple1

OMG words don't describe how amazing this is! I've been using it for the past 2 weeks twice a day. I have found that my mascara looks and applies nicer. Lashes are stronger! And when I apply mascara my lashes have a natural curl! And I don't use an eyelash curler ( my lashes never really stay curly anyways). Must buy! I've never been disappointed in loreal!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Cannieqi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product! They made my lashes so much fuller, stronger and longer! Ive used this for about 2-3 weeks now, and the change is unbelievable. I use waterproof mascara each day to hold my curl. Before, i could lose 3-4 lashes when i removed my mascara. Now, i lose like 1 every other day. Sometimes not even that!! I usually apply this every night, and wear this all day and night some days when im not wearing makeup.

If you have thin, short and bad eyelashes, please, try this, it WILL work!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by CraftyCanuck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am one of those that turn the t.v. channel or mute the sound, when an out-of-work actress comes on to tell me about a product she cannot live without. In other words, I am a skeptic, and I am careful where I spend my hard earned dollars.

This past Mother‘s Day, our terrific 14 year old son, purchased a gift for me at Shoppers Drug Mart, and the associate asked if he wanted to enter my name to win a gift basket. I am also one of those people that never win anything, but I did! Included in the basket, was L‘Oreal Lash Serum. I had never considered buying a product like this before, figured I would work with what I was born with. But, having used it now since May, I am a believer!

This product has not only thickened my lashes, but it has lengthened them too. I put it on at the beginning of my make-up routine, to allow it to dry before applying my mascara. I do not load the sponge, just apply a gentle stroke to each set of lashes. I rated the price as I did, as I have not had to purchase a tube yet, but am nearly out so will have to shortly. Excellent product!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No