L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum

3.9

Serum: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Polysorbate 21, Madecassoside, Acrylamides/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluaronate, Arginine, Serine, Citric Acid, Glutamic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol.

on 2/23/2015 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure precisely how you are supposed to use it, but I apply it to my lashes and lash base just like i would mascara and liquid liner every night before bed. In a matter of days, my lashes are maaaybe a bit thicker, but LONGER for sure. I have a ton of eyelashes as is, and they're pretty thick, but on the short side with blonde tips. After using this product continually for a week or so, all I need is a bit of mascara (I use the Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara because it separates and defines each lash very well) and a curler to achieve doll lashes. I think if you have what would be considered short eyelashes, this product won't work quite as well for you, as it isn't medical grade. But if you have normal or long-ish eyelashes, it'll definitely boost them nicely. The packaging wastes a lot of product because of the shape of the brush and the thickness of the serum. At $15 versus $40+ for "better" brands, I'm not going to bother switching, not even if I win the lottery because then I'll just get extensions.

on 2/14/2015 2:17:00 PM

This does not work as well as I had hoped it would. It does seem to make my lashes longer and softer, but it doesn't do much in way of thickness. If anything, it makes it finer. I have used it on my eyelashes (which were always very thin, fine, and brittle, but long enough to be noticeable with mascara) and on my eyebrows (which have become sparse I think due to either this medicine I took in the past, some health deficiency, or from the plastics of these sunglasses I would use - the sunglasses are melted and dented from use, so maybe it affected the hair follicles). I think it made the hairs on my eyebrows thinner! I won't use on my eyebrows anymore, but I will use it still on my eyelashes. Though, I have to be careful with the way I apply it, because the sponge can actually pull out lashes - yikes. I have just this one tube that I will finish, but I don't plan on buying anymore. I like this other brand of eyelash/eyebrow serum better - the Rimmel one. That made my eyelashes and eyebrows longer and thicker/fuller.

on 1/6/2015 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Meh. Didn't notice any changes in my lashes. Waste of money for me

on 11/18/2014 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just started using this serum (my first lash serum) for about 3weeks. My lash was easy to fall especially when I remove my eye makeup. I notice that my lash is quite stronger now and thicker. It doesn't make it longer. What I don't really like is it feels like it contains quite much alcohol when you put it near to the fringe and the sponge brush is not too efficient. Will update again later

Love it! I naturally have pretty long eyelashes, so I wasn't really looking to grow them, I was looking for a product that would thicken them back up after years of mascara use. I was pretty hesitant and I thought the price was a little high-but it's really quite affordable compared to other brands- so I used it pretty sporadically. I didn't see a difference and became discouraged quickly. I picked it up again one day and started using it every night and now I can say this stuff WORKS! Not only did it really thicken up my lashes, it also grew them and now my lashes look positively lush. I always get stopped on the street asking what brand my fake eyelashes are because they look so good, but they're real! Also, my eyelashes grew slanted down before I used this and now they curl upwards, not sure if that was supposed to happen but I'm definitely not complaining, it always looks like I have mascara on! Be patient, this is not going to work miracles in a week. I started to see results around week two, small but there. I've now been using it for around two months and this is now a must have in my beauty regime! Will definitely be buying in the future. On a side note, I have extremely sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it in the slightest!

I am in my fifties, losing my brows and lashes is what you find in your golden years. Sparse brows and eyelashes. I have found this product to be quite helpful in creating fullness.

on 8/30/2014 11:30:00 PM

This product is a little pricey but it is worth it. There was a noticeable difference in the thickness and strength of my eyelashes within just a few days of use (as directed - in the morning and at night). Be careful not to use too much at once or the serum will crust up on your eyes and it will look gross.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This product makes my eyelashes explode.... I apply it to my eyelashes, let it dry for a few minutes, use my eyelash curler and apply mascara and I'm ready to go. This is not a product to make your lashes grow, it just temporarily amplifies them.

on 6/19/2014 10:36:00 AM

I have naturally very short and mildly sparse lashes. After about a month of once/day use I can definitely see a difference in the length, and a bit in the volume of my lashes. My lashes now naturally curl up where before they wouldn't because they were too short. I am so happy with this purchase!

on 3/5/2014 10:48:00 PM

This product was a waste of money. No results at all.

Top Rated Lash Treatments