August 20, 2014 | 984 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Triple Boosting Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm very sad this has been discontinued and pleased I grabbed another bottle before it was. It provides just the right amount of moisturising and didn't make me break out. I don't know whether I was radiant but I certainly wasn't grey. An excellent budget buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by imawonder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good god..whats with the specks of glitter in this product! if your outdoors, other ppl and i've had notice this, other then that..it would have been a good treatmeant product imo. the serum would be fit for oilier skin types (found out the hard way..lol) Sooo..to the ppl that have enjoyed this products...congrats! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately I found this at BigLots. That to me signals the end of an era and I almost missed it. $10usd.

1.7 fl oz. This serum is a soft luxurious feeling cream in a pump dispenser. Goes on creamy and dries to a matte finish, even on my very oily T.

Very nice primer activity. I apply this on the naked face with Aveeno 30 spf daily moisturizer over. A few minutes to settle and my foundation goes on super smooth and has much longer staying power than with any primer, yes *any* primer, I have ever used before. Some days, I have not once blotted my previously super oily, blot all day, face. After at least a month has not broken out my sensitive acne prone skin.

Product claims: "brighten and even skin tone, visibly diminish spots and discolorations, and help defend against free radical damage". Recommeded use 2xdaily.

Claims 1 & 2 are true for me. My skin is definately brighter. I have no idea if I am being defended against free radical damage but I do like this cream enough to run back and get another bottle before they disappear forever ... because I've noticed a benefit not claimed: my skin is super soft and so smooth to the touch. Even lazy saturdays when I didn't apply I can still feel the softness.
As long as it can be found, highly recommended for oily girls and guys like me and sensitive skins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Product - Beige-colored lotion that's not quite fully opaque. Feels a little slippery but definitely not greasy - makes it easy to smooth over one's face without worries about the serum drying too quickly. Faint (and non-objectionable) scent to it. On my skin (which is a little dry on the cheeks and a little oily in the T-zone, but nothing to really cry over), the serum soaks in quickly and cleanly - no icky residue or tackiness. My face still *feels* clean after I apply this, which I like. About a dime size is all I need for my whole face. I apply this before applying my tinted moisturizer (MD Skincare All In One SPF15) or daily moisturizer (Aveeno Positively Radiant SPF15 Daily Moisturizer). The serum does appear to have evened out my skin texture, taking it from combination back to normal. And, it seems to have evened out my skintone too - at first I thought it was just the TM doing its job but after washing my face it still looked as wonderful! Maybe I won't need TM as often now? :)

Packaging - Comes in a 1.7 oz pump bottle, like Aveeno's moisturizers, with opaque beige ovoid body and pale green pump top. Pump has a small opening and sturdy mechanism, so it's easy to meter out the amount you want.

Overall - Pleasantly surprised by the results! Definitely would repurchase.

UPDATE - this product is not longer on the Aveeno website... I think it's been discontinued :( Guess I'll have to try the Aveeno Positively Ageless Rejuvenating Serum next. continued >>