April 18, 2014 | 918 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick- Casual Beige 222

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

OMG I had to try this after I saw this on Jennifer Lawrence at the Oscars. I fell in love when I saw her in it! Its very sheer, very natural, a light pinky brown. Its not scented. Her MUA Gillian Dempsey explained she applied balm and then, lipstick over it. I tried the same and penciled for some definition and lov the result on me. I would def wear this for day. I like the name as if suggesting its for a casual wear. The color doesnt lasts.. you need to re -apply. Its very balmy by itself... I like the classy futuristic packaging but the price... ah well ..it works for J Law then it works for me! Its called Beige Casual 222 not Casual Beige

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This is the very definition of neutrality. The shade is very much MLBB - a sort of rosy-tan that goes on sheer and doesn't really look like you're wearing lipstick so much as give you a smooth, basic mouth that goes with almost any look. It would probably go with any complexion. I like it but I'm not sure it's worth almost thirty dollars USD - the staying power is unimpressive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Pinky beige it is, at least on my lips. A very flattering natural nude (I am pale with pink undertones). It's not lasting and I have to re-apply it multiple times a day (1 lippie off for that) but it's quite moisturising so I just use it instead of my regular lip balm :-) Very happy with it and am going to re-purchase (not necessarily in this particular shade)! UPDATE I definitely love it and have re-purchased it. Same 222 shade but new packaging (with a silver ring around the top cover). The new 222 shade looks lighter and kind of orange-y in the tube but on the lips it's the same gorgeous natural nude color with the same moisturizing properties. I am more then sure that I am going to buy it over and over again. It's my go to daytime lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by AWilliams87

I absolutely love this lipstick. I bought it on a whim from Sephora on a trip and I am shocked at how much I love this shade. It's a very natural shade that would look great on any skin tone. It's a sheer pinkish nude color and it makes my lips look naturally shiny without looking fake.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by media_cookie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is the epitome of blah to me. its a sheer slightly rosy tan color. Sephora describes it as a pinky beige and maybe on a darker skintone it would be. For reference, I'm an NC15 (pale) with pale lips. Pinky beige to me is YSL's Sensual Silk, not this color. This was an incredibly boring tan/brown color and I can get the color cheaper from anywhere else. The formula is good, not great. It lasts about 3 hours if I'm not eating or drinking and it can be drying. I have to use lipbalm underneath.