September 22, 2014 | 1568 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Bare Escentuals - Face & Eye Primer Kit

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by beths02

I find this really hard to decide what i think of this product.

As for the face primer i think it does a really good job, and feels so great putting it on my face.The only problem i have is that it does cause me to break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by xKamilax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

BEST PRIMER I HAVE OWNED SO FAR. This is amazing!
+ Makes makeup stay on the face the whole day
+ Doesnt make me break out
+ The packaging is good cause it doesn't spill
+ My face doesn't go shiny ( I have oily skin )
+ Bottle lasts forever
+ Smell isn't noticable
+ MY HG

- Bit pricey:(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Prime Time Eye product. Ladies, if you have oily lids, this is the HG of eye primers. First, I was worried because it's creamy like a lotion that there is no way that this will hold. (My experience with eye primers were the ones with the putty consistency like Clinique's Touch Base). This makes all BE eye products last much longer on my eyes. The new high shine shadows do last on me for about 4 -5 hours without the primer. I've never been much of an eyeshadow wearer, but this Prime Time for the eyes is fabulous. I do have the PT for the face, and it's okay...but the eye product is the bomb. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by MaggieM

The face primer helps to fill in those tiny lines and smooths over the skin so the makeup powder will grip and stay longer, smoother. The eye primer does the same thing for your eye shadow. It also stops any creases from forming and makes your shadow last and last. Even though this is rather expensive for me, it's perfect. I don't use it all the time because of the price, but if I know I'm going to have a longer-than-normal day, I'll be sure to wear both so my makeup will last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 5:35:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used Smashbox and Benefit as well as MAC and Cover FX. This is my favorite eyshadow primer and face primer. The others either didn't work great or broke me out. This was a great kit. I am now going to purchase the full size as soon as I am out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great deal. Like the other reviewer said, you get double the amount of eye primer in a better package. It's almost like you are getting the face primer for only $2. The primers work really well too. I wore these to a rock concert where I was out in the sun for hours followed by the mosh pit for a few more hours, followed by sitting in the rain on the lawn for a bit. I went home passed out and when I woke up the next morning my foundation and was still halfway good and my black rocker kit eyeshadow was barley smudged. This is my HG eye primer that I cherish so much I usually only wear it for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by HunieBzzz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this kit. You get 0.5 oz of foundation primer and 0.1 oz of eye primer. The eye primer is packaged much better here and you get twice the amount of product than the twist thing. To me it's worth it since the original eye primer is $16 and this kit is $18. I bought this the summer of 09. For months I couldn't find this kit anymore. It's sold on the BE website and I think Sephora. It's now offered in oil control too.

The first picture is the original box from summer and second is the current.