December 19, 2014 | 1454 users online

Sunscreen - Etude - White Aqua Sun Guard SPF 50+/PA ++

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Highskies

This is quite a good sunscreen. Its light and because of that you can use it on your face unlike a lot of sunscreens which feel quite heavy. It has an ever so slight shimmer to it which you can only really see very up close to it. Make up application on top of it is possible but I have to wait for it to absorb in first which can be a bit annoying. It has a fragrance to it but it isn't very strong and doesn't bother me.

On the back of the tube it says 'Formulated with green tea and mulberry tree peel extracts for moisturising, White Aqua Sun Guard supplies skin with arbutin whitening and waterproof protection from the suns harmful UV rays.'

The only slight downside is the price. I got it for around $14 and you get a mediumish size tube just under 13cm tall. The tube itsself is 10.6cm tall and it doesn't feel like a lot. I've been using it on and off but I've had it for a while now. I wouldn't mind buying it again but I may try out more sunscreens too.