August 23, 2014 | 1485 users online

Makeup Brushes - Chanel - Small eyeshadow brush 15

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Diltet

Even though I bought this product only a week ago, I feel satisfied for now. It is a practical and soft brush since it allows to apply eye shadows to the lids overall and also it is very good to use as a pointy brush. But the price of course rises my expectations so we'll see how it performs in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by maiiiyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a gift and as its my first expensive eye-shadow brush it certainly does not disappoint. Very sturdy yet soft on the skin/lids!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by dentva

I's excellent!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THis is a very soft yet very effective brush. It is a small eyeshadow brush in a flat, pointed cut. It picks up shadow very well and is precise in the application, getting right into the crease easily. I absolutely adore this brush and after buying 6 or so eyeshadow brushes, I finally caved and on a whim, bought this brush and now can toss all the other Ecotools, Elf, and Quo brushes I have wasted money on. You get what you pay for, and this brush definitely outperforms all my other eyeshadow brushes combined.