September 30, 2014 | 1589 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Foundation in Neutral

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This can look pretty on mature dry skin with a little powder over it; without, I tend to look a tad sweaty. This does tend to transfer easily but it is nice and moisturizing for dry skin.

Neutral is a good color for my LLL NC 25 skintone even though first they put me Porcelain beige which was way too rosy so I called Clinique online for help. They seem to get it right 9 times out of 10 without seeing me.

After a couple of wears I had a huge rosacea flare to this. Itching and huge cysts, Pustules, irritation. It went on for days. Cortisone cream. I had to give up on this.

Not every thing Clinique makes is for very sensitive skin as I've learned over and over. Get a sample if you don't want to deal with condescending Clinique SAs who swear all Clinique products are perfect in every way. Or order online.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by canasky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absoultely love this product!Looks natural,goes on easy,buildable coverage,doesn't settle in fine lines, gives your skin a dewy look and a lot comes in the tube,it last what seems like forever!Would not recommend for oily skin though.This is my all time favorite foundation and have used it for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by ikbenNoelia

Even though I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, I have never been hooked up to Clinique products, until now. I tried Clinique Supermoisture in Neutral and it has become one of the best foundations I have tried. I did not give it a 5 because it could cover up much more, as for me coverage is important. Is very lightweight and very moisturizing, giving a natural and beautiful glow. I have pale skin with freakles and this tone just suits me perfectly. I love that the product lasts ages, as you just need a bit. I always apply it after my BB cream and it workks pretty well. The packaging,plastic, it´s a big plus, as I hate the glass bottles that Clinique has, which makes me waste so much product, unable to be used. Thumbs up for this foundation. Price is reasonable too, I bought it on ebay for 20 euros plus shipping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! It is now my HG foundation. I have tried pretty much every other brand out there and while some are good and worth the money, this is not only an excellent product but not too expensive. My other HG foundation is Chanel which is over $50 a bottle so this is a good deal.

This product is definitely for people with dry skin. If you don't have dry skin you will hate this product because it is really moisturizing which I love about it since I have extremely dry skin. This is a medium coverage; don't confuse this with a tinted moisturizer because it is heavier than that. It does feel good on my skin though it doesn't weigh my skin down or anything. It also give a very dewy look so if you like a matte finish this isn't for you. I have been looking for a dewy make up so that is why I am so happy I found this.

The other good thing is that Clinique products is that they don't break me out and I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful.

I personally think that this is an amazing product and I will continue to repurchase forever! :) love love love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like to wear this foundation mostly in the winter. In the summer it will just melt off of your face. In the winter it provides the perfect hydration, and it is light coverage. I would repurchase, (winter only).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by flowerlover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To preface my review, I can not wear sun screen on my face. That means there are many good foundations on the market I can not try. I have recently gotten samples of many high-end foundations without sunscreen (Laura Mercer, Makeup Forever, Two Faced, and Bobbie Brown). None of them lived up to there promises for me nor were they worth the $$$$$. This makeup is great for my dry skin! It makes my face look dewy and natural. Not too heavy and not sparkley as some have noted. So far it's the only one that works for me, and I'm very glad to finally find a natural looking foundation that moisturizes without looking like I'm wearing makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this product because it's super moisturizing, has great colors and doesn't irritate my skin.
I don't like this foundation because it's shiny, greasy, feels heavy and wipes off on everything. In the summer it practically melted off my face.
I bought one bottle and wouldn't not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kathyonthemoon

It is a nice formula, medium coverage, easy to apply, comfortable on my skin, wears great and feels great, like wearing a nice reach moisturising cream. Its moisturising effect can be felt and lasts all day really, therefore it should be my holy grail ... BUT, BUT, BUT..... It contains absolutely too much superficial sparkle/glitter. If you put your make-up in a place with no daylight you wont spot it, you would think it is a nice dewy finish. But be aware, if you go out even in a slightly sunny day, you will see that you shine like you just have rubbed your head in a glittery Christmas card . It looks just so unnatural. Its overdone. Absolute no no for a day-wear.
For an evening wear, much better but I would still use a touch of matt powder over it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It matches my skin tone and makes me look like I'm really wearing no makeup at all, when I;'m wearing mucho makeup. It is moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by LAWools

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gotta agree with the other review-I'm thankful Clinique makes foundations in "neutral" colors because for me, anything NW or NC just doesn't come close to matching my skin color. I like the supermoisture for my skin, I like the bit of sparkle in it, my skin is DULL without it. So if you have oily skin or don't like sparkles, don't buy it.