April 25, 2014 | 849 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Diamond The Prestige BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by miamc12321

I am a new Skin79 loyalist. I fell in love with the Snail Nutrition, and it will always be my favorite. This one is another wonderful product from them. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It has almost a floral scent, and it's very pleasing. As soon as I started brushing it on my face I noticed the shimmer. This makes the skin absolutely glow. I noticed that flaws were becoming less obvious because of this. I do put two layers on, patting with my brush as a last step. I get the coverage I want without it looking caked on. I'm really glad I decided to try this. I believe you could also layer this with other B.B. creams as well, and the light shimmer would compliment very nicely.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulIncredible

I was interested in buying this BB Cream once i saw the packaging. The baby pink tall bottle, and the pump - The bottle absolutely drew me in, and made me want to find out more about the product itself.
It claims to have a 3 function KFDA certification, for whitening, protection from ultra violet rays (spf 25) and wrinkle improvement. It also says it contains adenosine & arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkle care, and cultivate brighter, more elastic skin.
It contains diamond powder, amethyst powder, and pearl, to make skin look radiant.
You can tell by looking closely, after you spread out the BB cream, it does have very finely milled shimmer in it.
It CERTAINLY gives a "dewy" finish. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and if i am going to use this i do NOT moisturize before hand. This is extremely moisturizing, almost to the point of looking like someone attacked me with a water gun!
I need to set this with a powder for my skin to not be overwhelmingly shiny. I made the mistake of moisturizing upon application when i first purchased this, and the product slid all over my face and was hard to blend. It looked really oily. I then realized that this is an oil-based bb cream, which explains why this happened. But in the winter with my skin being so dry, i can appreciate the moisture this contains, but again, a light setting powder is a must. If you have oily skin, i don't recommend.
As far as coverage goes, i think it is very light coverage. It isn't full coverage at all so if you have dark under-eye circles, or dark hyper-pigmentation, or lots of acne to cover, this won't be enough coverage. This is the lightest coverage BB cream i've owned. Very tinted-moisturizerish. It evens out my mild redness, and provides lots of moisture for winter. you can see my real skin through it. Its a very "no makeup" looking bb cream, never cakey, very breathable. I feel like after I take it off at the end of the day with a makeup wipe/cleanser,my skin is as soft as a baby. I do feel like this product has great skin benefits and for that, i would repurchase. There are also days when I don't want a full face of heavy coverage makeup, so this is good to have for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

I was interested in all the hype about Asian BB creams, so after some research I picked this one up. Very impressed! It really does make my skin glow and suits my fair skin tone very well. The texture is definitely thicker than your typical foundation, but applies smoothly and feels silky. The downside is that it can be almost TOO shiny. I find it's perfect if I use my HD finishing powder over it. This can be built up to medium-coverage, but probably won't do the job for people looking for a product that will cover serious blemishes or discoloration. I would recommend The Prestige for people with lighter skin tones and dry or combination skin. Would definitely purchase again if I wasn't so curious about how other BB creams compare.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent and better than those silly drugstore type of BB creams. Least with this product, you don't have to worry about that orange finish no thanks to oxide. All you get is a whitening non-clogging BB cream which is perfect for Winter.

It really does improve my overall look especially as I got pimples (which are clearing up) &the odd red patches. You don't need a lot either, I use a pump and a bit for my whole face which I just rub in circular motion before patting it down to blend.

I then use my setting powder on top to get rid of areas that'll get oily or crease such as my T-zone and chin.

Smooth finish once powdered and last over 5 but under 10 hours. So it's good for everyday use.

My only flaw is when you need to remove it immediately after applying (I was experimenting something), it's just a mess as it is an oil based product. Other then that, this is a pretty good BB cream and you can thin it out with moisturiser if needed.

I also don't agree on the price but hey! It's just a Winter product for me so I don't need to buy it constantly as my skin tone changes throughout the year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG!!! This is *the* most amazing bb cream evah!! I thought I loved the Gold, but I've been wearing this for a week now and have gotten even more compliments on my skin!!!
I think the Gold is great for winter months when you want heavier coverage and a more moisturizing formula...The Diamond Pink is great for summer when you want a more-sheer look.
I love that this blends easily--even better than the Gold. I just smoosh it on in like 2 seconds and blend. I don't even need a sponge to feather the edges. It's a great color for my pale skin(that I'm not going to be tanning anytime soon).
I find I can just smoosh it on, dot a little concealer where needed, and then set with the Sun Powder. I tend to kind of grind my powder in with the puff, and when I do that with the Gold bb cream I see it get kinda cakey in spots so I have to be careful....Not so with the Pink bb cream...I really work the powder into the bb cream and it doesn't cake or look yucky. My skin just looks velvet-smooth and gorgeous.
I have no problems with breakouts either. All the Skin79 bb creams are great for sensitive skin or acne-prone skin. I cleanse my face at night with my Clarisonic 2 and the bb cream comes right off.
I have to say the Diamond Pink bb cream is probably *the* best "makeup" I've ever worn during the summer months and I never want to be without it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I got this in a sample set and have used several times. Actually, eventhough the overall rating is not that great, I like this quite as much as the gold label bb cream. It is not as drying as the pink label and gives the face a radiant glow, though I fail to see any shimmer or glitter particles like other users report here. On my face it looks very natural and youthful, like I have had a walk in fresh air. Could imagine buying this as a full-size soon, but am on a tube of the gold label right now - truly those two are quite the same to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by nocturne3

This actually was my first BB-cream ever. I got tempted by the very beautiful pink packaging, so I bought it online from Korea.

IT. IS. AMAZING. It has a natural dewy finish that only lasts for some minutes (U guys that complain on the "Highlighting-effect, I donīt agree really).
The coverage is pretty sheer, and allows your skin to breath through it. When donīt want something that covers all of my face, I use to use this as a concealer. YES, It covers acne in medium.

This bbcream is moisturising, but not too moisturising. So it will work for the ones of you with acne AND dry skin. Iīm a combination.

I always have a problem when it comes to finding a foundation/bbcream that is the same colour of my skin. You see, I am very pale, and a bit pink...

I could not try this bbcream over the internet of course, but I saw on the reviews that it was light in colour.

I was very lucky, the bb-cream looked great on me ^_^

The packaging is soooo cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

I love this product. I'm almost finished with it. The coverage is light to medium and the consistency is light. It does leave a grey cast but once it oxidizes it looks so natural. A bit pricy. I got this for 47 dollars. Won't buy again but really worth it I'd you have the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by coiaquinn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is the only BB i've found that is sheer, yet offers a light natural coverage. I apply with a beauty blender, dabbing rather than rubbing or smearing, one pump covers your entire face and down onto your neck area.

It does have a very slight golden sparkle to it, but not a shimmer as in other skin79 BB's.

I suffer from cystic acne so have been very cautious about trying new products and let down every time, always wanting something natural without breakouts, this works perfectly for me, and I use a heavier concealer only on the spots necessary.

I am now on my 5th bottle, it lasts me approximately 6 months and I purchase from Ruby on ebay :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

Meh. This is an ok highlighter, I can't imagine putting this all over my face. Coverage is ok. Packaging is fine. Price is average. My biggest complaint with all of the Skin79n products is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.