July 31, 2014 | 1954 users online

Hair Treatments - Nexxus - Botanluxe Leave-In Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I just want to start off by saying that Im a huge fan of the Nexxus line.
Their products are of excellent quality and have been around for a long time. This leave in conditioner is light yet detangles like a charm and gives my hair a nice shine. Im very pleased as with all Nexxus products. This will work on all hair types for sure. The only issue I have is that I heard it's going to be or may alredy be discontinued, but Im sure Nexxus will come up with a good replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice. Very light, left hair soft and smells fresh, like you walked into a garden, except really light. It does leave the tiniest of crunch like, but just run the comb or brush through, and it's soft again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Jkeo22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used this last night, It works as a good detangler too! My hair is so DEAD from dyeing it so much, to the point where fine hair is now frizzy and knotty! It looks like I have sex hair when I wake up! Not attractive. When I used this, I woke up and my hair was soft and smooth. Two things my shampoo and conditioner were not doing anymore. I bought this on sale at Ulta for 6 bucks. I will repurchase when I run out. Definitely will be looking into the nexxus hair care line because of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ferkieboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product, it keeps my hair, soft, shiny and healthy. It smells great, and it not only prevents split ends and dryness, but it also helps de-tangle your hair, if you spray it in it gets rid of ALL the tangles. Its really good if your a swimmer too, because it gets the tangles out after being in the pool and also mends it from the damaging chlorine. Its a great summer product for sure :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by mekana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This products great, it detangles my fine hair and doesnt weigh it down. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good leave-in conditioner. It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy! overall, it's great. another thing i've noticed with this leave in conditioner is that it is a GREAT detangler. it makes my hair so manageable and easy to brush through its amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a conditioning spray that smells great and really softens my long coarse Asian hair, but it didn't smooth all that well. I picked it up at Walgreens on sale. I'd buy it again but not at full price.