Nexxus Botanluxe Leave-In Conditioner

4.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Stearalkonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Amylcinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract

on 1/23/2013 2:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I just want to start off by saying that Im a huge fan of the Nexxus line.
Their products are of excellent quality and have been around for a long time. This leave in conditioner is light yet detangles like a charm and gives my hair a nice shine. Im very pleased as with all Nexxus products. This will work on all hair types for sure. The only issue I have is that I heard it's going to be or may alredy be discontinued, but Im sure Nexxus will come up with a good replacement.

on 5/27/2012 7:38:00 PM

Very nice. Very light, left hair soft and smells fresh, like you walked into a garden, except really light. It does leave the tiniest of crunch like, but just run the comb or brush through, and it's soft again.

on 3/7/2012 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Used this last night, It works as a good detangler too! My hair is so DEAD from dyeing it so much, to the point where fine hair is now frizzy and knotty! It looks like I have sex hair when I wake up! Not attractive. When I used this, I woke up and my hair was soft and smooth. Two things my shampoo and conditioner were not doing anymore. I bought this on sale at Ulta for 6 bucks. I will repurchase when I run out. Definitely will be looking into the nexxus hair care line because of this product.

on 8/19/2011 11:54:00 PM

I love this product, it keeps my hair, soft, shiny and healthy. It smells great, and it not only prevents split ends and dryness, but it also helps de-tangle your hair, if you spray it in it gets rid of ALL the tangles. Its really good if your a swimmer too, because it gets the tangles out after being in the pool and also mends it from the damaging chlorine. Its a great summer product for sure :)

on 1/23/2011 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This products great, it detangles my fine hair and doesnt weigh it down. I will definitely buy this again!

on 5/7/2010 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a really good leave-in conditioner. It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy! overall, it's great. another thing i've noticed with this leave in conditioner is that it is a GREAT detangler. it makes my hair so manageable and easy to brush through its amazing.

on 1/6/2010 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a conditioning spray that smells great and really softens my long coarse Asian hair, but it didn't smooth all that well. I picked it up at Walgreens on sale. I'd buy it again but not at full price.