December 18, 2014 | 1656 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Peachfuz

For the price, this product is amazing. The black is very pigmented, creamy, and easy to apply. The only drawback I can find is that it does not last all day; it starts smudging after 6 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so I only have the black color but I am convinced to buy others! this stuff is so creamy smooth glides on your eye without any tugging and the pigmentation is on point. I apply this with my e.l.f percise brush and I love the outcome I can make my liner thick and dramtic cat eye, or thin and easy. for $3.00 this is great quality. will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by ness321

I have this in black and in white, the black is brilliant. It has great pigmentation, goes on smooth and lasts. The white isn't as good, it's very sheer and doesn't really produce a good payoff - however it does have a lovely sheen and occasionally I use it with my fingers to highlight my inner corner and along my eyes. They also come with a brush which is small, sturdy and surprisingly convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by tammyyvonne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product twice and I just brought 2 more to stock up. I have them in black and my cat eye looks perfect all the time. I never tried the other colors but I will forever use the eyeliner for my everyday make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by hollyharlow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible. Sheer, smeary, greasy mess. Impossible to get any kind of crisp line and the pigmentation is a joke (I have the coffee color). If you try to build it up, it basically just erases itself. Not even worth the $3.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gel liner more than I can possibly say. The color is rich and goes on smooth and once it dries there is no getting it off. I wear contacts, and my eyes tear up a lot. I can do a full face of make up, and because I live in Florida and it's so hot and humid at the end of the day the only thing I have my face is a tiny bit of lipstick and this eyeliner looking just as perfect as when I put it on hours earlier.I bought this on a whim when I was at Walmart and I'm so happy that I did I don't use the eyeliner brush that it came with, because it's too small but I do use a really really then make up brush and it goes on perfectly. This is my holy Grail eyeliner I'll never buy another brand. I think I'm going to stock up on a few in case they decide to discontinue it like they do every other wonderful thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by aimage

Amazing eyeliner! I didn't expect it to work so well. I like how creamy it is, but I thought since it was so creamy it wasn't going to last as long and smudge off. I was wrong, once it dries it doesn't budge.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this today in brown just to try it and because it was $3 at target. It's a nice subtle brown great for everyday use. It glides on nice and smooth and even the brush it came with was not bad! Ive used the mac fluid line and this is just as good. I can't wait to get this in black. Bottom line LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is so much better than I expected, i got it after asking some girl what eyeliner she was wearing because it looked super smooth and black. My Clinique cream eyeliner dried out and I was gonna repurchase it, I'm so glad I didn't, i think I actually like this one more and it's less than one 5th of the price! It actually stayed really black all day (about 11 hours) I really recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner! I was using liquid eyeliner but this makes me never want to go back. I love how creamy this liner is. It glides on perfectly.It stays put all day but if you do make a mistake when applying it and when washing your make up off it is easily removed.No rubbing your eyes raw.I only have this in black.The black is very rich the way I like my black liner.When it dries it still stays that same very black color,it doesn't lighten to a grayish color like some liners can.I have experienced no irritation with this eyeliner at all.Its really a great product and the price cannot be beat! believe it was $3.00.It works great with all my eyeliner brushes and I can apply it with such ease.I don't need to keep doing touch ups throughout the day.I will definitely repurchase and would like to try even more colors!