August 23, 2014 | 1374 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this today after wanting to try it for a while. i had use some black eyeshadow to line my eyes a little bit since i didn't really want to use eyeliner today. When i got this, i couldn't wait to use it so i swiped it on over my eyeshadow and oh wow it went on so smoothly! I love it. it didn't smudge or anything for me, the small brush is just the right size for me. i could never handle the big brushes well enough. it's hard to get off which i guess is good, a little difficult for me but it means it'll last. i'll defiently rebuy it! Can't beat it for three bucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

I have the black one. It doesn't smudge very easily for me, which is good. It's not extremely black, but that's not something I'm too picky about. It doesn't glide extremely well, which sometimes causes the line to be lumpy, making you need to go over it again to smooth it out, resulting in a thicker line than you intended. However, with practice you can avoid this. Also, I've found that if you wear it with bare lids (no eyeshadow), then it will transfer. Still, it's worth the $3 it costs. Sometimes I have to try several times to twist the lid back on correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looked at this on the Walmart rack probably 10 times before I bought it. Wow I really should have went ahead and got it sooner. The very reason I was scared to buy it is the reason I like it so much. I was afraid I would not be able to apply it well and it would just be wasted money. My hand is SO unsteady with liners. I have tried every kind of DS liner you can think of. I also have hooded eyes so I have to be very careful about applying liner. The little brush that comes with this works fine for me, i can use it with ease and it glides right on where I want it to. I do not make a mess out of the line like I usually do. This stays where you put it and does not smudge ( if you give it a few seconds to dry). I am impressed once again with an ELF product. The packaging is small, the brush is small and the price is great at 3$. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by WaywardDaughter

This is an excellent eyeliner! I have used pencil and liquid, but this is my favorite formula by far. It is extremely easy to control application. It can also create diverse looks, from smokey to simple to natural to winged! Invest in a decent eyeliner brush, since the one they give you is a little thick and too short for good control. Insanely good value, lovely product, will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Shiahyr

Great Eyeliner! I have been using it for about a week now and I love it. It doesn't smudge, very pigmented and wears for a long time. Before that, I tried Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (did not like it and returned it to Sephora), and Maybeline gel eyeliner which I liked a lot it was very pigmented with minimal smudging, but it still smudged and dried out. I feel it's better much than the Bobbi Brown liner for me, and it only cost $3! lol :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by yunisu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got the cream eyeliner in black and retails for SGD$7.00 in my country.

Much as I would like to love this product, I'm sad to say I won't be purchasing it again. FYI - I have really oily lids; none of the eyeliners I have purchased have lasted more than 5 hours on me (except KATE KANEBO super slim eyeliner)!

Pros:
+ Very creamy consistency, I love creamy formulas!
+ Easy to apply (I did not use their angled eyeliner provided, I used Real Techniques silicon eyeliner brush)
+ Able to control amount of eyeliner you want (heavy or thin line, cat eye flick etc)
+ Pigmented - very black, just like the way I like it to be.

Cons:
- Smudged after 5 hours (mostly due to my oily lids - I put an eye primer before applying and sadly it did not last on me all day)

I really wish to LOVE this product because finally I chanced upon an eyeliner that has the exact creamy formula that I want but it just wouldn't last on me all day! So a no-go for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

*black one* I have used the wet n wild one with poor results. purchased this out of curiosity. WOW.... where have you been? !?!? This cream eyeliner is opaque, creamy and affordable. hasn't dried up at all after 4 months!! still creamy as if I bought it today. pass up wet n wild and head up to the elf counter and get one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Timeslikethese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a bit nervous about trying cream eyeliner, but ELF were having a 50% off sale so I figured it was a good time to try and I found a super cheap (49p!) bent eyeliner brush in a local bargain shop. So, I was good to go!

I've been using a felt tip style eyeliner for my upper lids as I find liquid liner a bit fiddly and easy to mess up. But the felt liner has been irritating my eyes a bit so I've been struggling with slightly wonky liquid liner or stinging eyes...

Anyway, life story over - this is where cream liner comes in. I took the plunge and I have no idea why I was so nervous about trying it. It's so easy to use, gives a really great look with minimal effort and the ELF cream liner has great staying power. No smudging or irritation, just neat and pretty little wings.

I am converted! Another ELF favourite.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I have this in black and I've only used this a few times but every time I've used it, it smudges everywhere. I also find it too creamy to apply in a neat sharp line like I like my winged liner. For these reasons I don't find myself reaching for it very much, preferring my Maybelline Gel Liner instead. This is good value for the price however.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner was a miss for me because it didn't live up to its claims of being waterproof. I have very watery eyes and while the eyeliner didn't irritate them, it ended up under my eyes. No flakes, it just doesn't stay. It lasted about 4 hours on me before it started to degrade. I recommend this to anyone starting out with eyeliner.