October 22, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gel liner more than I can possibly say. The color is rich and goes on smooth and once it dries there is no getting it off. I wear contacts, and my eyes tear up a lot. I can do a full face of make up, and because I live in Florida and it's so hot and humid at the end of the day the only thing I have my face is a tiny bit of lipstick and this eyeliner looking just as perfect as when I put it on hours earlier.I bought this on a whim when I was at Walmart and I'm so happy that I did I don't use the eyeliner brush that it came with, because it's too small but I do use a really really then make up brush and it goes on perfectly. This is my holy Grail eyeliner I'll never buy another brand. I think I'm going to stock up on a few in case they decide to discontinue it like they do every other wonderful thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by aimage

Amazing eyeliner! I didn't expect it to work so well. I like how creamy it is, but I thought since it was so creamy it wasn't going to last as long and smudge off. I was wrong, once it dries it doesn't budge.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this today in brown just to try it and because it was $3 at target. It's a nice subtle brown great for everyday use. It glides on nice and smooth and even the brush it came with was not bad! Ive used the mac fluid line and this is just as good. I can't wait to get this in black. Bottom line LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is so much better than I expected, i got it after asking some girl what eyeliner she was wearing because it looked super smooth and black. My Clinique cream eyeliner dried out and I was gonna repurchase it, I'm so glad I didn't, i think I actually like this one more and it's less than one 5th of the price! It actually stayed really black all day (about 11 hours) I really recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner! I was using liquid eyeliner but this makes me never want to go back. I love how creamy this liner is. It glides on perfectly.It stays put all day but if you do make a mistake when applying it and when washing your make up off it is easily removed.No rubbing your eyes raw.I only have this in black.The black is very rich the way I like my black liner.When it dries it still stays that same very black color,it doesn't lighten to a grayish color like some liners can.I have experienced no irritation with this eyeliner at all.Its really a great product and the price cannot be beat! believe it was $3.00.It works great with all my eyeliner brushes and I can apply it with such ease.I don't need to keep doing touch ups throughout the day.I will definitely repurchase and would like to try even more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this today after wanting to try it for a while. i had use some black eyeshadow to line my eyes a little bit since i didn't really want to use eyeliner today. When i got this, i couldn't wait to use it so i swiped it on over my eyeshadow and oh wow it went on so smoothly! I love it. it didn't smudge or anything for me, the small brush is just the right size for me. i could never handle the big brushes well enough. it's hard to get off which i guess is good, a little difficult for me but it means it'll last. i'll defiently rebuy it! Can't beat it for three bucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

I have the black one. It doesn't smudge very easily for me, which is good. It's not extremely black, but that's not something I'm too picky about. It doesn't glide extremely well, which sometimes causes the line to be lumpy, making you need to go over it again to smooth it out, resulting in a thicker line than you intended. However, with practice you can avoid this. Also, I've found that if you wear it with bare lids (no eyeshadow), then it will transfer. Still, it's worth the $3 it costs. Sometimes I have to try several times to twist the lid back on correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looked at this on the Walmart rack probably 10 times before I bought it. Wow I really should have went ahead and got it sooner. The very reason I was scared to buy it is the reason I like it so much. I was afraid I would not be able to apply it well and it would just be wasted money. My hand is SO unsteady with liners. I have tried every kind of DS liner you can think of. I also have hooded eyes so I have to be very careful about applying liner. The little brush that comes with this works fine for me, i can use it with ease and it glides right on where I want it to. I do not make a mess out of the line like I usually do. This stays where you put it and does not smudge ( if you give it a few seconds to dry). I am impressed once again with an ELF product. The packaging is small, the brush is small and the price is great at 3$. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by WaywardDaughter

This is an excellent eyeliner! I have used pencil and liquid, but this is my favorite formula by far. It is extremely easy to control application. It can also create diverse looks, from smokey to simple to natural to winged! Invest in a decent eyeliner brush, since the one they give you is a little thick and too short for good control. Insanely good value, lovely product, will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Shiahyr

Great Eyeliner! I have been using it for about a week now and I love it. It doesn't smudge, very pigmented and wears for a long time. Before that, I tried Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (did not like it and returned it to Sephora), and Maybeline gel eyeliner which I liked a lot it was very pigmented with minimal smudging, but it still smudged and dried out. I feel it's better much than the Bobbi Brown liner for me, and it only cost $3! lol :)