E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 7/27/2015 2:26:00 PM

I am so happy to have found this product.
For years, I had been buying really pricey clay eyeliners at Sephora to do my signature black winged eyeliner.
Then, they started carrying E.L.F. at London Drugs and I finally had the chance to try it - hey, at $3, why not?
Amazing! It goes on with good, solid colour and stays all day with no smudging. I returned my pricey one to Sephora and have been using this one ever since.

Obviously, you should apply it with a proper eyeliner brush and not the one that it comes with...but at $3, you can't really be too surprised/disappointed that you need a different brush.

on 7/25/2015 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is an OK eyeliner.

It gets the job done I suppose. I bought this in both its purple and ivory colors in the past. I used the purple maybe once or twice but lost it (it was really dried out when I got it, but I bought it off Amazon) and then I bought the ivory afterwards on E.L.F's site because it was on sale for less than $2 with free shipping and a free gift.

The brush that comes with it is scratchy and horrible so make sure to buy a separate eyeliner brush (ironically I use one from E.L.F's line). I can't say much for the purple, but I'll be reviewing the ivory. It's good for using on your bottom eyelid and the inner corners of your eyes to give your eyes a good POP. However, if you're looking for a strong white to wing out on your top lids then you will not find it here. It's not very opaque and it's very sparkly. The formula is very creamy. It's no doubt a good eyeliner and maybe even a great eyeliner for its price, but I would spend a few extra bucks for a different eyeliner if you were looking for an everyday liner (if you were looking for it in black).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

It was ok. nothing to brag about. The brush sux that it came with and it takes a minute for it to set. doesn't compare to Rimmel London scandal eyes or even KISS 24hr eyeliner. plus lining my waterline took longer then what it should. eh. made it just too much work for me at 7 in the morn.

on 7/2/2015 1:27:00 PM

I will absolutely not use any other eyeliner.

I've used the pencils, the crayons, the liquid pens. Everything. But this is the only eyeliner that actually goes on the way that I want it to, and stays all day! Even through the desert heat! I usually pair it with the E.L.F liquid liner to get the cat eye look that I want, and they work in perfect harmony. I use the coffee colors.

Love.Love.Love.

The price is cheap, but the product is not.

on 7/1/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Not a fan. This is a dry product and it came that way when I bought it. The top was tightly secured so I don't know if it's just old and has been sitting on a store shelf for a while. I am able to get it out of the jar with a brush but it's very thick and dry and it doesn't spread well. Into the trash this goes. Save your money and buy something else instead of this.

on 6/28/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner and when I went to use it it is rock hard. I tried wetting the brush and that did nothing. It literally is so hard that I can take out the formula and it's in a perfect shape and I can throw it on the ground and it doesn't break. I have no idea what's going on with this. I think I got a super defective one. I'm not even gonna bother re buying

on 6/23/2015 11:53:00 PM

I've waited to review this liner until i had it at least a year, and i can sat that even after leaving the cap off a few nights or afternoons this has yet to dry out or clump up at all. That was the principal problem I'd heard about these, but if they can survive a year I'm good.
I find the liner creamy and easy to apply. I usually apply it with a sharpened pencil, usually the wet n wild black &brown eyeliners but a sharpened no. 2 pencil will get you the most gloriously thin line with great ease, which is perfect for drawing down your nose or temples for costume makeup.
I've never had problems with flaking or smudging, but i don't have oily eyelids so that'd not really what i look for in liner.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I usually use pen liners but I wanted to try something different. This doesn't break the bank at $3 so I picked it up. I have pretty oily eyelids and this stays on really well and doesn't transfer to my crease which is great. I'm considering getting some of the other colors.

The brush that came with it is terrible. I use the mini angled brush from coastal scents or a liner brush from bh cosmetics for a cleaner more precise line.

All in all I think it's a really good liner, but I'll probably keep using my pens for convenience.

on 6/5/2015 3:08:00 PM

I got this product in black and was pleasantly surprised by the ease of application. It is truly very creamy and easy to get a precise line. I did purchase a separate angled brush from E.L.F. because the one included is very thick, short and unwieldy. I also use the coffee color on my brows now. I don't set this product with anything and both for brows and winged liner it stays put all day unless I sweat excessively. Highly recommend this for affordable, matte black liner or for a pomade type brow product, but absolutely get a separate brush!

on 5/23/2015 2:50:00 PM

I bought this in 'Coffee'. I don't like the brush that came with it. It made applying it really messy. Luckily, I still had the brush that came with my 'Rimmel London Scandal Eyes' Gel Eyeliner. I was about to give up on this product, but I decided to try that brush. I was able to apply it much easier, and I had less product wasted. I like the quality of the eyeliner. It stays put, and is definitely worth $3 (maybe more). And again, the brush was awful that came with it. The packaging was simple, but you have to twist the lid more than normal gel liners. The formula is true to name, and really creamy. I'll definitely repurchase this!