E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Surprisingly, this eyeliner hardly transfers on my upper eyelid,. The MAC fluidline almost always transfer on my upper eyelid. The ELF liner in coffee dries quickly to a matte finish and it glides on easily. The coffee colour looks beautiful on my eyes. It's very affordable at $4ish and I can see this eyeliner lasting me two to three years.

on 3/2/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in black and I really liked it! It's only three dollars, so I didn't expect it to be amazing, but honestly it's so good for something that cheap! I have super oily eyelids so sometimes it smudges, but it holds a lot better if I put it on over primer and eyeshadow. For three dollars, you might as well give it a chance, you'll probably like it!

on 2/22/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really didn't like this liner. I am a liquid liner girl but decided to give this a try since it's so cheap. The brush it comes with sucks. I feel like the gel never sets when i put it on. It's also the biggest pain to wash off. Ive tried EVERYTHING to get it off and it always leaves my eyes black :(

on 2/22/2015 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I bought several of these and they started off creamy and beautiful. But the jars don't seal properly and they dried out within weeks. It's like the plastic jars get cross threaded and then they never tighten down - you just keep turning the lid and it never stops turning. Too bad because the product is great but the packaging ruins it!

on 1/31/2015 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of the best make-up buys I have ever had. I bought this eyeliner for $3 and an angled eyeliner brush for $1.
I loved this eyeliner so much. It comes in a cute little pot that seals quite well, and hasn't dried out. It's easy to apply, it didn't drag on my eye. The color was nice and dark, a decent black (though not the darkest, I'll admit). And it lasted me about 5 hours before starting to flake and smudge.
I know that doesn't seem like very long, but this is a $3 eyeliner. 5 hours for $3 is impressive. Especially when I've tried $15-$20 products that smudged within minutes.
Overall, I was really happy and impressed with this cream eyeliner. I definitely recommend this to everyone, totally worth giving it a shot.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Way too light not very black and it's not good quality. You get what you pay for

on 1/12/2015 3:56:00 AM

I bought this product in 5 colors, black, coffee, metallic olive, midnight and plum purple. None of these have dried out, after 4-5 months of use, they are still in the same consistency as the original. All 5 colors are great, opaque and long lasting (although once in awhile they flake a little). I would repurchase and buy more from their selection next time. They all came with brushes that are usable.

on 1/2/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this in Ivory and it was horrible! I couldn't get any of it on my brush as it was very hard and waxy. At best, I could probably use this as a cream shadow but that's only if I can get the actual product on the brush!

Pass on this.

Excellent eyeliner for a steal! I hate pencils, and it's too easy to screw up liquid eyeliner. This goes on like a dream! I use a Real Techniques silicone liner brush, and it goes on so easy - no pulling, doesn't dry too quick. I have it in black and ivory. Will absolutely purchase again. Where have you been??

on 12/17/2014 4:47:00 AM

For the price, this product is amazing. The black is very pigmented, creamy, and easy to apply. The only drawback I can find is that it does not last all day; it starts smudging after 6 hours.