July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by WaywardDaughter

This is an excellent eyeliner! I have used pencil and liquid, but this is my favorite formula by far. It is extremely easy to control application. It can also create diverse looks, from smokey to simple to natural to winged! Invest in a decent eyeliner brush, since the one they give you is a little thick and too short for good control. Insanely good value, lovely product, will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Shiahyr

Great Eyeliner! I have been using it for about a week now and I love it. It doesn't smudge, very pigmented and wears for a long time. Before that, I tried Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (did not like it and returned it to Sephora), and Maybeline gel eyeliner which I liked a lot it was very pigmented with minimal smudging, but it still smudged and dried out. I feel it's better much than the Bobbi Brown liner for me, and it only cost $3! lol :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by yunisu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got the cream eyeliner in black and retails for SGD$7.00 in my country.

Much as I would like to love this product, I'm sad to say I won't be purchasing it again. FYI - I have really oily lids; none of the eyeliners I have purchased have lasted more than 5 hours on me (except KATE KANEBO super slim eyeliner)!

Pros:
+ Very creamy consistency, I love creamy formulas!
+ Easy to apply (I did not use their angled eyeliner provided, I used Real Techniques silicon eyeliner brush)
+ Able to control amount of eyeliner you want (heavy or thin line, cat eye flick etc)
+ Pigmented - very black, just like the way I like it to be.

Cons:
- Smudged after 5 hours (mostly due to my oily lids - I put an eye primer before applying and sadly it did not last on me all day)

I really wish to LOVE this product because finally I chanced upon an eyeliner that has the exact creamy formula that I want but it just wouldn't last on me all day! So a no-go for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

*black one* I have used the wet n wild one with poor results. purchased this out of curiosity. WOW.... where have you been? !?!? This cream eyeliner is opaque, creamy and affordable. hasn't dried up at all after 4 months!! still creamy as if I bought it today. pass up wet n wild and head up to the elf counter and get one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Timeslikethese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a bit nervous about trying cream eyeliner, but ELF were having a 50% off sale so I figured it was a good time to try and I found a super cheap (49p!) bent eyeliner brush in a local bargain shop. So, I was good to go!

I've been using a felt tip style eyeliner for my upper lids as I find liquid liner a bit fiddly and easy to mess up. But the felt liner has been irritating my eyes a bit so I've been struggling with slightly wonky liquid liner or stinging eyes...

Anyway, life story over - this is where cream liner comes in. I took the plunge and I have no idea why I was so nervous about trying it. It's so easy to use, gives a really great look with minimal effort and the ELF cream liner has great staying power. No smudging or irritation, just neat and pretty little wings.

I am converted! Another ELF favourite.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I have this in black and I've only used this a few times but every time I've used it, it smudges everywhere. I also find it too creamy to apply in a neat sharp line like I like my winged liner. For these reasons I don't find myself reaching for it very much, preferring my Maybelline Gel Liner instead. This is good value for the price however.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner was a miss for me because it didn't live up to its claims of being waterproof. I have very watery eyes and while the eyeliner didn't irritate them, it ended up under my eyes. No flakes, it just doesn't stay. It lasted about 4 hours on me before it started to degrade. I recommend this to anyone starting out with eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by imotchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to try out this eyeliner due to the low cost. I've been a loyal liquid eyeliner user for years, but due to allergies and sensitive eyes I wanted to see how a cream would work out for me. Glad to say I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product! It's heavily pigmented, good staying power, and only a little is needed for each application.

A lot to be said for the method of application as well. The small angled brush it comes with works great for me. I can get the pigment over my lash line and create a defined wing, which I thought was only possible with a liquid liner brush.

For anyone else with allergies/sensitivity - I've had no issues so far, and it's managed to stay in place after a day of hayfever and fairly watery eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this E.L.F Cream Eyeliner in Black about two weeks ago and when i first tried it it seemed good,i loved how it looked and i tested if it was smudge proof like it says on the box and see that it didn't smudge easily and the next few days i would wear it and through out the day it smudge a lil bit around my eyelids and in the bottom sides of my eyes,i was kinda upset because i was hopping it would of stay a lil bit longer but i love how creamy and dark it is.The price was ok i guess,it cost me $2.99 at my local walgreens,the package looks nice i like it.I would love it if is was waterproof..its a love and hate i have for this Cream Eyeliner:]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this 3 times now and it's fabulous. Great pigmentation, stays on all day, it's the deepest black and if stored right it doesn't dry out. I have used this in the black, purple and brown color. I wasn't crazy about the brown but the purple and black are really great and worth the $3 price tag. I use it with a liner brush and it just glides, I always keep one as backup because it's one of the staples in my collection.