October 24, 2014 | 1582 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Re-Nutriv Ultimate Radiance Makeup SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ldonovan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am constantly looking for a great natural looking hydrating foundation that works with sensitive skin. Let me stress that I have NEVER been an Estee Lauder fan...considered it to be aging, heavy and way too pink. I was definitely wrong with this product! This is a naturally dewy light weight excellent liquid foundation that does not disturb my finicky very sensitive skin. The only reason I didn't give it a straight 5 review is that the warm tones still seem to have a very slight pink to them which isn't a negative but unexpected for warm toned foundations. I realize Lauder is know for this. This foundation beats out Chanel (the never ending changing of the line is wearing), La Mer, Dior, YSL, Kanebo, and just about every other high end foundation I have tried. The texture would work for many age groups and all skin types except for possibly very oily. Great stuff!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

I got a few samples of this in Pale Almond. I've never really liked liquid foundation. Of the many I've tried I always end up with the same result. They fade, settle into eye lines or slide off my t-zone in a few hours. This one was the exception. The finish was gorgeous, not matte, not dewy, it has a radiance with dimension that doesn't look flat or painted on. It lasted on my skin just about all day. Unfortunately, Pale Almond was just a tiny bit too light for my skin tone. There's not a wide variety of shades and I made it work with a little bronzer over top but at $80 I'm going to pass. Laura Mercier mineral powder looks just as good at half the price and for me it's easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I read the leaflet about this product - crushed minerals! - I was a little dubious and expected some kind of super sparkle. But I was looking for a spring foundation that offers great coverage for my rosacea skin, that will last without creasing in my lines, and has a good color pigment (which, to me, is the difference between the less expensive foundations and the more expensive foundations) and wasn't too matte or too creamy, I found all of that in this product. The color choice is limited - but it blends so beautifully that even the Beech - which is the lightest color and is a warm tone - looks great on my reddened skin. It neutralizes the redness without looking yellow. And let me repeat myself: it does not settle into lines and wrinkles! Again, this is a great product for the menopausal crowd who have the problems of hot flashes (doesn't melt away!!!!), uneven pigmentation, and facial lines. Younger women have lots of options. It has a 15 SPF and runs around $80 but you'll use this foundation to the end of the bottle.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently ended up using my Kanebo foundation and was surching for a new foundation. I have tested tiny jars (samples) made by S.A.'s from Helena Rubinstein Liquid light, Guerlain Parure Gold, Dior Capture foundation, Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate radiance.
Not a bad foundation. Feels really light, but covers in a natural way. You do not like a doll with this. A fresh (altough it stinks big time!), natural foundation. The inner radiance technology (you must hear the SA!) does work a bit. No artificial glitters, but a healthy radiance (no glow, too matte for that, at least on my dry skin). Bad point: quality of pigments. Does not last that long on skin at same color intensity (by evening still on skin, but different and not as flattering). Bad color choice (I had Fresco) I would like a bit more moisture. Because of quality from pigments: too expensive. Leaflet is laughable: pearls from the wild south see, inner radiance,... You expect a miracle, and what you get is a decent product. Nice tried!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Moisturizing with good coverage. I bought it for my mom and used it myself too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No