December 20, 2014 | 1607 users online

Styling Products - Nick Chavez - Plump N Thick Thickening Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by fima17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've owned several bottles of this hairspray and will own several more, I am sure. This hairspray HOLDS. I use this as a styling spray more than a setting spray. I have fine hair that has grown out long over the past few years. When I don't use this product my hair has a tendency to look limp. But when I do use it, I get so much added volume that stays all day (multiple days actually).

To use this I spray on the underside of my hair and curl around a large brush so that the volume will stay. I will sometimes then blast it with some hot air, which adds to the longevity. Really happy with the overall outcome of this product. I will say that you have to learn to use this product properly because it is easy to get sticky hair when spraying too liberally.

My biggest challenge is finding a mini- travel size version which I can't seem to locate anywhere.

My main negative about this spray is the smell. It is strong. Sometimes it bothers me, other times no. I can tolerate the smell (it disappears after a few hours) because I do appreciate the results too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by dottypalm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this, doesn't leave my hair stiff, icky, holds all day giving me lots of volume, humidity proof so for me thats a must.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a free can of this as a GWP from drugstore.com. Threw it out after one use. I can't stand having hard, crunchy, tangly hair and this made mine all three of those. I don't know if it added body but I felt like it made my hair look like hard straw. Awful. Would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i actually love this spray as much as FF sheer hold...it sprays a fine mist..fattens my hair..doesnt darken my blonde highlights...doesnt smell bad....holds all day...makes my hair look thick...very very happy with this!!!