August 21, 2014 | 1118 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Creamy Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by qiqiours

It works but it's not my favorite. I think it's not very bendable so the application is not that easy.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. No, really, I do. I just wish it didn't break me out in horrible eczema. It makes my face bright red. It looks so amazing at first when you put it on. I just don't understand why it makes me break out in eczema. Such a shame. This could have been my HG foundation, but it irritates my skin too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by indianprincessa

Unfortunately they don't sell this product in my country anymore but I really loved it. It conceals well, doesn't look caky and the colors are really nice. What I didn't like that much was the packaging, not really comfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by HeyAlyssa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very dry, sensitive skin. As long as my eczema is under control, I use this on days I want to wear makeup. I apply it almost as if it was a concealer on my face. Because of my dry skin, I don't apply powder to set it, only around my nose and t-zone. This has become my favorite drugstore foundation mind you I don't wear makeup everyday. Just like some others mentioned, the packaging is tricky but I don't ever travel with it so it's not that huge of a problem for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really could be used as concealer as the formula is very thick ( well , according to my standard anyway) and so kinda 'caked' my face. I also find it hard to blend smoothly and it make your skin looks older than your age , with this on I could pass as 30. (Mind you I'm turning twenty and I look my age)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I do not like the packaging. It's very bulky and not easy to travel with. The product is amazing. It is medium coverage and does not cake up. I use a stippling brush and it looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by BeautyByBrianna

Ill keep this fast and simple. Claims to be Hydrating and smooth. Price: around 8-10$ (Canadian) Last up to 8-10 hours. 0.49 OZ. comes with a sponge. Purchased at: Walmart, Target, Shoppers drugmart and London drugs / (if American then any drugstore) PROS: Has a smooth finish, light weight, Does cover some flaws. ( I'd say a light to medium coverage ), good colour selection. ( about 10 ). CONS: packaging is bulky, not as hydrating it claims to be, can look "cakey" and flaky if you have dry acne-prone skin like me. Over all: I did have some trouble with this foundation, it did look dry around my active acne spots. It is very cheap, so I suggest you try it out. (More so to people with combination skin) If you have quite a bit of acne, with dry skin you will have some trouble making this foundation work ( All from my experience ) but I do recommend using a stippling brush with this foundation to get a light airy feel, plus it looks more natural. -- BeautyByBrianna <3

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by vic21

I really don't rate this product as a foundation as I find it hard to blend over larger areas such as the forehead. It doesn't sit right on my skin and looks very "caked on" and heavy looking. I tend to just wear BB cream or tinted moisturiser and find this product brilliant for touching up areas that need more coverage. The packaging is annoying and a bit of a faff to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by rhildo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really did not like this at all. I thought that it would be lovely and moisturizing for days when my skin felt extra dry, but it just made me feel greasy (very unusual for me!) yet still clung to dry patches and settled into pores like nobody's business! The only thing that I can say for it is that it is very pale, possibly slightly pale for me even in winter, and that is saying something! Also, I like the idea of the packaging with a little box for the sponge, but in reality, it makes it very clunky and the sponge makes it go on even worse than fingers or my usual brush! I can't think of anyone who this would work for, if you like it, I would definitely recommend trying another foundation, you can do so much better for a similar price! Oh, and even though I have not used this much, maybe once a month for the past year in hope it was better than I thought it would be, it has started to dry out and I have managed to hit the pan. Plus it does not last well on your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by eiw92

I really like this product, but NOT as a foundation. I use it as a concealer, on larger areas. For example sometimes my chin can appear quite red, so I put this on - and it totally covers it. I also use it to cover up my acne scars and break-outs. It's great for touching up, and I always keep this in my bag. It's very light-weight, which is something I really love. The packaging is horrible though, and the sponge is crab. Use a brush or your fingers for the best result.