November 27, 2014 | 1602 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Creamy Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way too heavy for my skin. Obviously made for dry skinned individuals as it is very oily to me. Doesn't irritate but can look cakey if not applied lightly. Ok if your skin is dry and has few imperfections.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great foundation for my skin type-ddry to very dry and a little oily in the summer, the shade range was a little on the pink side I got the shade "porcelain ivory" and its still a little dark but workable. this stuff feels like a moisturizer being applied, I do agree with the previous reviewer that it can look cakey if you try and build it to much and this is definetly a light to medium coverage nothing more if that. the packaging I like actually, I don't use the sponge it comes with I just open the jar and use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to dip in the containter and swirl around and apply it to my face and jawline and with some concealer I get a flawless look...because I am so fair this can tend to look a little like a mask if I dont blend carefully, and also this foundation can make peach fuzz on your face a bit noticeable. .which I didnt like to well... the price of this product is okay around $8.00 at Wal-Mart and like I said this is great for my skin type but bacause of shade range I won't be repurchasing-but I will use what's left.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is great for dry skin. I bought the shade natural beige and it is a perfect match for me. I apply it with a beauty blender and it gives me a flawless look. It goes on very smooth and doesn't cling to my dry patches. It is not full coverage and if you try to build it on it will look cakey but even with medium coverage my face has a nice glow which is what I look for. My only complaint with this foundation is that despite my efforts to set it with powder or setting spray, it doesn't seem to set very well and the staying power is not great. But I give it 4 lippies because it matches my skin so well and it gives me a natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by qiqiours

It works but it's not my favorite. I think it's not very bendable so the application is not that easy.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. No, really, I do. I just wish it didn't break me out in horrible eczema. It makes my face bright red. It looks so amazing at first when you put it on. I just don't understand why it makes me break out in eczema. Such a shame. This could have been my HG foundation, but it irritates my skin too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by indianprincessa

Unfortunately they don't sell this product in my country anymore but I really loved it. It conceals well, doesn't look caky and the colors are really nice. What I didn't like that much was the packaging, not really comfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by HeyAlyssa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very dry, sensitive skin. As long as my eczema is under control, I use this on days I want to wear makeup. I apply it almost as if it was a concealer on my face. Because of my dry skin, I don't apply powder to set it, only around my nose and t-zone. This has become my favorite drugstore foundation mind you I don't wear makeup everyday. Just like some others mentioned, the packaging is tricky but I don't ever travel with it so it's not that huge of a problem for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really could be used as concealer as the formula is very thick ( well , according to my standard anyway) and so kinda 'caked' my face. I also find it hard to blend smoothly and it make your skin looks older than your age , with this on I could pass as 30. (Mind you I'm turning twenty and I look my age)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I do not like the packaging. It's very bulky and not easy to travel with. The product is amazing. It is medium coverage and does not cake up. I use a stippling brush and it looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by BeautyByBrianna

Ill keep this fast and simple. Claims to be Hydrating and smooth. Price: around 8-10$ (Canadian) Last up to 8-10 hours. 0.49 OZ. comes with a sponge. Purchased at: Walmart, Target, Shoppers drugmart and London drugs / (if American then any drugstore) PROS: Has a smooth finish, light weight, Does cover some flaws. ( I'd say a light to medium coverage ), good colour selection. ( about 10 ). CONS: packaging is bulky, not as hydrating it claims to be, can look "cakey" and flaky if you have dry acne-prone skin like me. Over all: I did have some trouble with this foundation, it did look dry around my active acne spots. It is very cheap, so I suggest you try it out. (More so to people with combination skin) If you have quite a bit of acne, with dry skin you will have some trouble making this foundation work ( All from my experience ) but I do recommend using a stippling brush with this foundation to get a light airy feel, plus it looks more natural. -- BeautyByBrianna <3