August 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Pocket Rocket Timothy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

i absolutely LOVE the packaging of this product! its so unique and fun, and really drew me to the lipgloss. i really like the gloss itself, the creme brulée scent and the brush applicator. the colour is pretty and would look lovely on a warm skintone. i also like that there is a wide variety of shades. unfortunately, urban decay has discontinued this line of lipgloss, so i have to buy from different sources.
i really like the consistency of the gloss, its very smooth not sticky at all and the fact that it looks really pretty on its own on the lips. would recommend to anyone who doesnt mind strong scents! hope this review was helpful.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by asdfggirl

I just had to throw this out after only a couple of uses. I could NOT handle the smell. It made me gag.

Were it not for the smell, I'd rate this very highly. I loved the richness of the color. It's a bit gooey, but that wasn't too big of a problem since the color payoff was so good. The smell was too much for me though!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Sinucon

I got the travel size of this product. Firstly, I really love the colour! It is not too bright and crazy for my light coloured skin. The applicator is really awesome. However, I am not a fan of the texture as it is a bit too gooey and one must not wear if they are expecting to be kissed. Also I found that the colour does not stay on the lips for very long (even with out drinking/eating anything) and the smell is alright but it is just an odd smell. If it were available in my country, I would not buy it again unless it was on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I've had my Timothy gloss since it debuted but hardly used it. I've had it in a drawer somewhere and recently pulled it out. I love this deep coral red shade. It's mirror like shine and not too sticky. Not even as sticky as MAC. It's not too slick and stays on my lips. I'm going to used this all Summer. It's a hot color. The model is hot too...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by JeanetteDisastre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a travel size of Timothy in Urban Decay's Hall of Fame set. I do not know what it is about this lip gloss that I like. It feels sticky, it smells like vitamins, and it does not really last on my lips. My boyfriend hates this lipgloss so much because of how it feels when I kiss him. Nonetheless, the packaging is very cute, unique even, but I'm not sure its worth $20. I wouldn't mind using it, but I wouldn't buy it unless I had a lot of extra money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought this during the friends and family sale and i'm so pleased with it. I bought it because of all the great MUA reviews, but when I first put it on, I was a little disappointed- it just looked like gloss. After I got home, I primed and lined my lips and then swiped some on- O what a difference! It's described as coral but, to me, it looks more like watermelon red. I compare it to MAC Viva Glam Cyndi. I'm pretty pale and this looks pretty, not costumey. It's so pretty that i;ll put up with the smell, which is reminiscent of burnt rasin bran!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by eyelovemkup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveeeeee this lipgloss. The packaging, the pigmentation and gorgeous deep coral colour, the brush applicator! And regardless of what anyone says...I adore the smell! It's actually not as bad as everyone seems to think, but that just might be because I enjoy sweet-smelling products :) I find that this gloss brightens up my face and I can even wear it when I'm not wearing any makeup at all and it gives me that lively affect. I also really like how it has that creamy look to it with very minimal shimmer that is barely noticeable. Love it, would definitely purchase, but maybe "Eric" or "Kirk" instead :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Cupcakeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this about a month ago and I love showing it around to friends! The hologram of Timothy is not the clearest, but it's still fun to look at :) The gloss is a really pretty colour and stays on my lips for a long time. It is a little bit sticky but I guess that's why it stays on so long. The smell however, is...ugh. It smells like burnt raisin oatmeal and it is VERY strong!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by scarlettohlala

I love the color of this but other than that, I don't think there's anything great or special about this lip gloss. The creme brulee smell it claimed to have tempted me to buy it but I don't smell that at all. It smells just like frosted flakes to me. This is just too sticky for my personal taste. I won't rebuy because I feel that there are better lip glosses sold at the drug store. The packaging is unique though I'll give it that! LOL.

EDIT* I've actually been wearing this a lot now because the color looks so beautiful on me and I've gotten compliments on it, so I gave it another star and I think there is a chance I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kristinaa1985

i do love pocket rockets, i love the texture, smell and all about it, but this shade timothy is very very bright, and has a red tint to it, its still super cute! it looks so great on tanned or darker skin!! also on fair tones if you like really bright colors!
so go for it , grab one, enjoy! hope u love it just as much as i do!