October 1, 2014 | 1775 users online

Moisturizers - Caudalie - Night Infusion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by breton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

For such a thick cream (which usually break me out) this did surprisingly well on my skin. I've noticed a decrease in the redness of my skin after waking up and almost no breakouts after a couple of weeks of using this.

However, it is thick and feels very heavy on the face. The product description claims it's lightweight...it's definitely not. My face feels smothered rather than simply moisturized. But the discomfort goes away after a few minutes. Can't vouch for the alleged patents of any Caudalie products (anything can be patented) & it's pretty expensive for a basic night cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As much as I love the idea of Caudalie, after trying almost all of the brand's moisturisers I have to say this one also broke me out, natural for natural I prefer Nuxe as it does not break me out and it's less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by lcmaginnis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product does an awesome job of moisturizing my skin without clogging my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by PebblesJetson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Whenever I am travelly whethre for work or vacation overseas in cold climates, I switch my moisturisers accordingly and use Caudalie Vinexpert Night Infusion Cream at night in conjunction with Caudalie Quenching Sorbet Cream in the daytime. I absolutely love this night infusion cream! The scent is extremely calming, the scent of night tisane of tilleul (lime blossom), and I wake up with skin that is supple and nourished.

Even if I'm not travelling, I will do a "cure" once a year for a couple of months with this night infusion cream, together with Vinexpert Radiance Day Fluid SPF10. The scent of mint and mandarin in this cream wakes me up, and the coppery pearls make my skin glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by cyberiantrader

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I got a large sample in a gift box of "The Creme" and fell in love but couldn't bring myself to pay $150 for a tube so I got this instead because it's half the price. I use it as both a day and night cream since it's winter and dry outside it gives me more moisture. Plus my tinted moisturizer is a 45 spf. This line of products has really transformed my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by spicegirl82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am 29 and this is my first anti-aging night cream. I absolutely love it - I LOVE the smell, the texture is incredible - I've never had a face cream go on so smoothly, yes be so rich and moisturizing. I am positive I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by dragonflygirl7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This, along with many of Caudalie's products, is a cosmetically elegant cream that smells fantastic, fortifies my skin, and hasn't irritated or caused blemishes. In the winter I can use this over my sunscreen in the AM and also at night, alternating with my retin-a 3x a week. There is resveratrol (grape seed oil), shea butter, grapevine shoot extract, grapeseed extract, vit e, ceramides and sodium hyaluronate included in this lovely product, and no parabens if that is something you are concerned about. The tube keeps it stable and able to travel. Pricey, but a spa-like experience every time I use it! You can get a nice sample of this at Sephora or Nordie's. I have not found one product from this line that I dislike, and I am a tough customer...not all are suited for me, but I would recommend trying everything they sell, and do think that most are worth saving/splurging for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by patricijaj

Loving this products, i use it alongside with the Premier Cru ..
i adore the smell, it really relaxes my mind, the texture seemed a little bit too rich, but it melts into the skin very quickly and leaves very hydrated until the morning.. the price is very good knowing that they use reveratrol - one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredient in the plant world. love it love it, ...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:55:00 AM More reviews by asianista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this night cream. It's one of the very very few products I purchased again, although the price is indecent (specially here in Korea.)
My skin is really sensitive and this cream really calms it down big time. It goes on smooth, smells fantastic (but the fragrance is not irritating at all,) not too greasy yet moisturizing. And I wake up with a nice rested complexion. I use it during winter here, as it's cold and dry and the indoor heating is drying.
The packaging is a bit too 'minimal' for a product of this price range: a simple plastic tube (containing only *gasp* 30 ml), but again it's really convenient to tote around and can't be broken!!! (Love the Chanel jars but they are so not convenient!)