Etude House Milk Screw

4.5

on 7/2/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I loveee this product. I can't remember the exact price but I think I purchased it for around $7 in Vietnam. I have it in the 05 shade, don't remember the flavor name, but it gives a beautiful red orange tint to my lips. It has a pleasant scent and I love it's moisturizing ability. I'm a bit ambivalent about the packaging because I do think it's cute but I agree with the reviewer who stated that i was in a little girl way. It's a bit hard to find in the states and the one place I've seen it at sells it for $13, which I find to be a bit much. But I am determined to find this tinted lip balm again because I absolutely adore it!

on 2/7/2010 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in the mango flavour. It smells really nice; sometimes, I just put it on so I can have a whiff of mangoes. The colour is a peachy pink-red, and it does give my lips a nice wash of colour and shine. The formula is moisturising and not thick or greasy like Lip Smackers, but this product is very similar to your everyday lip balm. The packaging looks kinda tacky and cheap, like little princess girls' makeup. The price isn't cheap for such a product. I won't be repurchasing it because I want to try their other lip products as well.

Popular Lip Treatments