October 21, 2014 | 961 users online

BB Cream - Etude - BB Bright Cream Multi Perfect SPF30/PA++

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by indahramadhani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i have a super duper oily face which will begin to oily after 15 minutes powdering. Having read all the review in the internet which was shown other's users satisfaction of this product and how it works well with ur oily skin, i began to try it and it's the WORTHEST BB CREAM EVER. I choose shade natural beige since i have warm skin and yellow tone i though it would be fit on my face. But i was WRONG, it's way too orange, and make ur face looked so oily after few hours applying, did not realy cover ur blemishes and scars. The best thing of this BB cream was only the packaging, because it came with a tube which make it more hygiene than pump. Overall, i definitely won't buy this ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 4:59:00 AM More reviews by chengyee89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its my first BB cream and didn't quite have a good experience as the coverage wasn't ideal and it has a sticky feel. The colour of the product wasn't suitable for me, pretty 'white'. Doubt I will ever get it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I recant my previous review. As others have stated, this is WAY too orange. I didn't notice it much it flourescent lighting, but in natural lighting, it is absolutely horrific. It makes you look like a Oompla Loompa. Otherwise, it's not bad. So I guess if you are orange, it would work for you. LOL