September 17, 2014 | 2030 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - I-Mark Custom Pick in Espresso

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ryan1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the color but it is not as dark as i thought it was gonna be. Not chalky, goes on smooth, and blends well. I think it is a decent shadow for the price. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It doesn't go on as dark as it looks in the packaging. It is a barely there brown that doesn't last all day. I use it with latte and whisper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say I actually do like this shade. I have to admit is not espresso since it does have an orange undertone to it. It reminds me a bit to maybe Mac's Folie or Embark is in that Family with the red and orange undertone. eitther way it is easy to work with a must have in my kit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I'm really very disappointed in this shade. This is milk-chocolate brown, absolutely not espresso! I so hoped for a cool/neutral DARK espresso brown to be used as a liner and as a brow powder in my neutral "Mega Case" (I really like having a shade like this in each my palettes). Forget it, this looks orange in my brows and fairly warm on my lids too. I am grateful that Mark added some neutral mattes to their e/s line, it's time to add another shade or two! I will not repurchase this shade.