Body America

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/10/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really liked the Body America Vanilla Strawberry.. I mix it with my self tanner so the smell of the tanner isn't so nasty smelling. It works to conceal that burned flesh smell that all of us are sadly familiar with. I'd purchase this product again. Rite Aid so far is the only store I've seen it sold.

on 4/5/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this at Rite Aid recently for an insane price like under $2. I got the scent vanilla & strawberry. The only complaint I have with this product is the scent. I find the scent to be kind of "fake". However that wouldn't stop me from buying it. I wanted something that was super moisturizing to prepare for summer. This is a very thick butter, but it doesn't feel greasy on the skin at all. It absorbed quickly which makes me happy cause most lotions I use take forever to absorb. I love the pump because I HATE having to put my hands into pots. I will go back to Rite Aid and purchase a few more bottles and especially at the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought both the body lotion and body butter in different 'flavors'.
The body lotion in Southern Belle / Mango peach. The smell reminds me of The Body Shop's Mango butter. The texture is thick and slightly sticky if you put too much on and then don't rub it in. It smells fantastic, but I don't think its hugely moisturizing. Its perfect when you want to smell good, but don't want to wear perfume. I can't wait to try the body butter in Vanilla Strawberry. I think their packaging is cute and really appealing, I wish this was more widely available. I've only seen it once in a RiteAid.

Update: I've now tried the Vanilla Strawberry body butter. The texture is great, similar to the Body Shop body butters, but less of that oily after feeling. The scent is supposed to be New York cheesecake with Strawberries, but its mostly that fake strawberry smell, which I personally don't mind, but is far from being sophisticated. It kinda makes me feel like a kid wearing cologne. I wish I could find more Body America products !!

I was given this body butter as a gift and it smells amazing! It has Blueberry, Apple and Maple scent and is super conditioning. Much better than other body butters I've tried!

Popular Lotions / Creams