Aveeno Intim Detergente Intimo Extra Delicato/Mild Intimate Wash with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/3/2010 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product has absolutely saved me. I am extremely prone to yeast infections and similar infections of that sort and it just drives me crazy because I am very careful with what I use etc. but I suppose I am just so sensitive "there" it appears (I had numerous of tests done during the summer, took antibiotics, I have even taken time off work when it hits me; that's how uncomfortable it can get). I even researched which toilet paper brand has the least chemicals in it and only use that one, hand wash my underwear with the mildest detergent etc. etc. but I would still frequently go through those uncomfortable situations and would panic if I didn't have the medication Norocin with me at all times just in case. Anyhow, I decided to try out a new intimate wash and the SA at the chemist recommended this one by Aveeno. I don't know what happened, but after using this wash I haven't had the SLIGHTEST problem in that department at all. I could nearly cry from happiness for having found this product.
Retails for 10.00 euros in Greece.