April 20, 2014 | 1337 users online

Sunscreen - Christian Dior - Dior Bronze Anti aging Sun Creme SPF 30 - Face

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's not a bad sunscreen, but it's also not perfect, it has TiO2 and Oxybenzone as sunscreen ingredients, Dior doen't state the %, but TiO2 is the second ingredient, so it's almost broadspectum screen. Oxybenzone covers the UVB and UVA-I ranges, TiO2 protects from UVA-I and a bit from UVA-II since Dior uses fairly large TiO2 particles (that way TiO2 is a less effective agains UVB, hence the need for oxybenzone). Texture wise it's a bit sticky cream, but not really bad, doesn't turn greasy, but there is a slight metallic cast from titanium on the skin and it steaks sometimes leaving whitish steaks. Fragrance is on the strong side, probably to cover the sunscreen smell, but all Dior Bronze products have a similar warm scent to them, so I'm not sure about that. Despite the richness and strong fragrance, it doesn't break me out or turn me into a greaseball. The tube it weird tho, the lid can't really be unscrewed, you have to twist it a bit and then it opens to dispense the product. Probably very convenient for beach trips, you can't loose the lid and you don't get sand anywhere.But I wouldn't buy this one again, I want something with full protection range and without Oxybenzone and the white steaks.