December 20, 2014 | 849 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really just love this entire line - MAC's loose pigments are unbeatable. The amount you get for the price is astounding, even though it might seem a little expensive at first - I've had my jar for *years* and it barely looks like I've touched it. Fallout is minimized with the use of a primer. It sweeps on like a dream. This isn't some cheap chunky glitter; this is really high end loose pigment meant to be used anywhere on your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for eyes, lips, and cheeks! It looks like MAC Ramblin Rose on the lips, NARS Orgasm on the cheeks. It's a great pigment that can be used in so many different ways. One of the few pigments I own in a full size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was all set to give up on this stuff after I first tried to use it. Messy, chunky, extremely glittery - it looked like something I might have worn about 15 years ago. I wasn't too set on having to buy several other products just to find ways to use it, and having to Google ways to make it even work without ending up all over my cheeks, either.
However, something I had already bought saved it from going back to the MAC counter: Maybelline's Colour Tattoo eyeshadow. The creamy consistency is like a magnet for the pigment and Inked In Pink adds a touch more pink when the pigment is almost too gold. With a bit of MAC Cranberry in the crease, my green eyes are spectacular. I plan on trying it with the Pomegranate Punk on another day. Rose Pigment, you can hang around for a while.
The reason I would not buy again is that I will never, ever have to: it's a little jar, but there's a LOT in here and a little goes a long, long way. I would highly suggest buying samples from several websites that sell them in much smaller amounts instead of springing for the whole jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Saleema2013

This was my first MAC pigment and I completely love it. This color works amazingly well with darker complexions. I wore this for New Years Eve and it was beautiful. Completely love it! Bought 4 more MAC pigments after I used this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is so beautiful, especially with green eyes. Bit messy to apply but such a good colour payoff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by jayescott

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite pigment colors. I have used it as an eyeshadow, a blush, and I have mixed it with clear lip gloss. It has a nice rosy glow but it isn't overly bright. I am on my second jar of this color (my first was a mini). All of the MAC pigments are amazing, but this one is a classic!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by cpna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of most eyeshadow/pigment shades that aren't neutral, but when it comes to pinks it's different. And when it comes to this pigment is even more different. It's such beautiful pink color with a hint of peach and gold shimmer. I found it to be very pigmented AND shimmery, but if you apply with a light hand and a good brush, it will warm up your lids with a lovely rosy color and give them a subtle sheen-that way you can easily wear at work or any ocasions at daytime. And if you want a very glamorous look with a hint of color that's not too bright or bold, you'll love this. The only thing I don't really like about this product is that the application is a bit difficult for me. It's still a great product though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a really pretty rose color pigment with golden shimmer throughout. It's a very unique color, which is why I really like it. For some reason, it reminds me of the Tropics.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

This was my first mac pigment. I first bought a sample and ran out of it so fast cause I wore it ALL the time. I finally bought the 7.5 g jar and honestly I have had it for about 5 years and still have most the jar left and I wear it about 2 times a week every week. If you aren't familiar with pigments it is a little hard to work with. This pigment is a little chunkier than some and takes a lil practice to get right but if you use a pigment it helps adhere the pigment SOOO much better than if you try to just put it on dry. Matched with golden lemon the look is so fresh and fun I can't get enough and people compliment me all the time on it. I will say thought it is VERY pigmented and bright and very glittery looking with a gold reflect in it so if you arent looking for something to really be noticed it would probably not be worth your time. I, however, cannot live without this color in my collection.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift, and my eyes lit up! It was so pretty! I was so excited to try it, MAC has never made a beautiful pink, and I thought this was it!

I was mortified when I first put it on, I had to immediately take it off and quickly put something else on. It was all gold, no pink, but not even a gold I can wear. No pink at all! It's ok over a darker color

The reason I gave it 2 lippies is because it looks really fabulous over a clear gloss. It's a gorgeous gold lip gloss that looks perfect for my coloring.