October 30, 2014 | 1341 users online

Concealers - Black Opal - Cover and Clear Concealer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an absolutely wonderful drug store concealer. I love that it is so cheap! Being a self-diagnosed make up snob, imagine my surprise at reaching for this just as much as my MUFE Full Cover! Try it, ladies. You will not be disappointed. I just pat some on with the wand and blend with my foundation brush (I saw pixiwoo do this once on youtube) and my makeup id complete. Also, If I have a blemish I pat some on there too. Wonderful and I will most definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by msmocha30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily and acne prone skin and I normally use Clinique's concealer in deep. For $19 it was just "ok". I needed it to be awesome. I finally ran out and I went to the store and spent about an hour reading concealer packaging, Well since I was covering blemishes (duh) so this product caught my eye because it contains salicylic acid. Covers the blemish AND helps clear the acne? For $5.75??? I'll bite. It is creamy like the Clinique concealer and it dries smooth. I actually only walk out of the door with it on and a little pressed powder sometimes. And I have noticed that my blemishes are few and far between now.