August 1, 2014 | 1165 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - No. 127 - Metallic Taupe Shimmer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Already purchased my 2nd one. I use this around my crease and as outer v shape to help open up my eyes, when I'm doing the really natural eye look.

The color is similar to a dusky taupe that isn't matte, but not shimmery either. It's hard to describe unless you swatch in person.

My skin color reference: Prescriptives Powder Foundation in Champagne

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been on the lookout for a nice taupe color that doesn't scream over the top. To me, this is one of the most perfect neutral, work friendly, polished eyeshadows I have ever eyed. The consistency of this eyeshadow is like butter, it goes on very easily. I also love the compact, simple packaging. I don't see much shimmer in the pan, but it is a nice, everyday shade that makes my eyes pop and look polished.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by aguadora

I'm glad I found a plummy brown that doesn't make me look like someone punched me in the eye. (NC30, dark brown eyes, dark hair) I use it regularly as a crease shade, with a champagne shade on the lids. One of the few eyeshadows I own that I've made a dent in. Oh and I LOVE the packaging of MUFE eyeshadows. Depotting is super easy. The pan is attached to the pot with a magnet, and you just poke a pin through the little hole at the back and it pops out easily. Brilliant.