October 21, 2014 | 2037 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As the time I'm writing this review, I'm wearing it on my eyes. It's been 13 hours since I put it on and the curl is still there like if I just applied it. It says on Maybelline's website thaat ''the most voluptuous length lashes will ever wear''. Indeed, the length is pretty good but it only goes so far... Dramatic length... maybe. Impactful volume? I don't know. Maybe it has more volume with the washable formula but (look at my picture for reference) mine only offers length even if I pile on a lot. Maybelline says ''now long lashes don't have to be skinny''.... well they still are. Also, I'm not a big fan of the brush. I wish it wasn't all curved in a weird way... ''dual action'' as they say. For a dramatic length and volume, I would go more towards the l'Oréal Power 24h in black smoke or my fellow telescopic. And omg... what the heck is wrong with that super strong smell? Probably because it's waterproof but my other waterproof mascaras don't smell as strong as that...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very long thin brush offers decent access to all your lashes however the formula is what sucks here; there is very little color payoff regardless of how much product you manage to gather on the wand.
I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Marisola03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Marvelling is one of my favorite drug store brands..... and this mascara is real good....love how black and long it makes my eyelashes.....I wish it didnt leave little clumps thats the only down side to it but overall nice:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My #1 criteria I look for in Mascara is how well it holds a curl. I always use an eyelash curler, yet my lashes like to piss me off and straighten out. I'd been using Maybelline's Volum' Express The Colossal for a couple of years, but I guess they changed their formula because it no longer holds a curl. This forced me to once again roam the aisles of numerous stores looking for a new mascara that could kick my lashes in to curly heaven.

So anyway, I found Lash Stiletto Voluptous Waterproof on sale at my local grocery store. Soooo happy with it. Ive worn it for 2 days now and it holds a curl like nobody's business. No clumps and gives me great length too. I love it so much I went back to the store and bought the last 3 tubes on sale. Score!

If this gets discontinued or its formula changed...I will cry!
Seriously this stuff is HG status. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those drugstore mascaras that I wish some beauty guru would discover, I think this is the best drugstore mascara ever. one coat gives me both length and volume. I've went through 4 tubes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Corrinne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is great mascara. Makes the lashes uber-long and does not clump, smudge or flake. It is easy to remove. I am on my 5th or 6th tube of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by dani2894

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kimcadle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I have ever used, regardless of drug store or high end types! I like it even better than my Benefit They're Real mascara. It holds curl wonderfully (my lashes are stick straight and blonde) and it makes them look super long and pretty thick. This gives a lot more volume than the original Lash Stiletto. This is the closest I've gotten to the perfect mascara! It can be difficult to remove, but it's worth it. Also, I have found that it smudges onto my brow bone throughout the day, but it doesn't really bother me because it wipes off easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this mascara for 60% off at Shoppers Drug Mart to use on my bottom lashes as I find water proof mascara work better for me under the eye. This mascara doesn't disappointment as it adds great separation, length and volume to the lower lashes without clumping. Wears awesome all day without budging, flaking, or smearing too. Great find and price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for right around two months. It's definatly not the best mascara I've used but definatly not the worse. It has a decent formula yet I think it's lacking something there yet I can't put my finger on what it would be. I did however like the brush, probably one of the best brushes I've used in a mascara. I would buy this again but I'm still searching for that perfect mascara.I like to buy new kinds each time I finish one.