Sukin Moisture Restoring Conditioner

4.7

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Chamomile), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Soy Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Paradisi Extract (Grapefruit Seed), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.*

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this conditioner. I've been in the transition lately of getting rid of and using up all my old beauty products, and making the switch to organic, cruelty free, and preferably vegan products. I discovered the Sukin brand at my local whole foods store, and loved their skincare line, and I found myself wondering if they carried shampoo and conditioner as well. Lucky me, they did ! I opted for the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, as I thought they suited my thick, longer, dehydrated hair better than the "purifying" line, or the "protein" line (probably meant to strengthen damaged hair). My hair gets split ends easily, for a person who doesn't use much heat on their hair. I don't bleach it, blow dry it, or straighten or curl it. I'll flat iron just the front of my hair and that's good enough for me lol. So needless to say, my hair is in pretty good condition. Anyways, this conditioner is seriously amazing. I've used it a few times now, and I must say its the best conditioner I've ever used. Coconut oil and this conditioner is all I will ever need to condition my hair ! Very light and creamy in texture, I feel comfortable putting this on my scalp and rubbing it into my roots. It rinses out very clean, with no residue. Kind of amazing how this manages to give so much moisture and shine to the hair, without ever weighing it down or creating any buildup. I love that this is made without any parabens, sulfates, animal products, etc. The matching moisturizing shampoo is not near as good, though. The shampoo is actually quite drying, in my opinion. It's difficult to distribute in the hair, and makes it feel straw-like, until you use the conditioner (which you will end up needing more of with continued use of the shampoo). Do yourself a favor and skip the shampoo, go with a different sulfate free option. You can also leave this conditioner in for a couple hours for a good deep conditioning treatment. For the price, you can't go wrong !

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have thick strands prone to frizz like hell and can sometimes be dry especially with all the heat I apply to it everyday
This conditioner works well and I find the fragrance of it acceptable and sweet
As I'm always on the budget for everything that cost money, I find this expensive, though since it claimed to be natural and an import I can't really argue with that
Mind you, without parabens ( which I don't have a problem with) this product is advised to be used within 6 months after opening... I've left a bottle once for about a year since I was saving it and it went bad (guessing by how it smells funny) so best to follow the advise on expiries and best before
I've nit tried it with sukin shampoo since I have a huge bottle of cheap shampoo to finish ( and buying it with its shampoo is too expensive for me atm) so I don't know how well it works with the shampoo
I have no allergic reactions towards it so its a huge thumbs up for me since I have super sensitive skin everywhere, though you have to try it yourselves for a while to see how you will react to it
Don't expect sudden change, like from a lions mane to shampoo model hair, since the lack of common cosmetic chemicals, it doesn't give you results like those conditioners, and the lack of those chemicals maybe suitable for sensitive skin/hair since they may be harsh, which makes it suitable/safer for everyday use
Thumbs up for sukin

on 9/18/2014 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This conditioner is awessssoooooome. Nothing I can fault it on whatsoever. Hg!

on 5/8/2014 3:14:00 PM

LOVE this stuff. My hair is straw, brittle, and thin. It's really dry from all the hair dye I have used in the past. I have used so many conditioners and none of them seemed really hydrate my hair. Got this for 7.99$ at Marshalls, and it was the best thing I ever did! I use it as a hair mask, sleep with it in my hair over night, shower cap on, and rinse in the morning to nourished and moisturized hair that is not weighted down or greasy. Highly recommend, I plan on stocking up on the stuff anytime I see it.

I love this cinditioner!!!! I have fine hair that tangles super fast. This conditioner makes my brush glide through my hair when wet. I let my hair air dry and it's not weighed down or coated. I love the natural ingredients in this conditioner. Aloe, sesame seed oil, shea butter.....so healthy! I love what it doesn't contain too. No sulphates, no mineral oils, no animal derivatives....and it's not tested on animals!!! And it's 100% vegan! Not too pleased with the matching shampoo though.

on 4/24/2014 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the Sukin conditioners. I get them for $8 at TJ Maxx and it has made my hair really tangle-free, manageable, shiny and healthy. My hair stylist has noticed it as well! :)

on 4/16/2014 7:46:00 AM

My hair feels very conditioned and it is one of the best conditioners that I have used. And I have used many many conditioners.

What I don't like is the packaging. Only a small amount can be dispensed at any one time. I also have to squeeze the bottle (which isn't very squeezy and is quite solid actually) quite hard, and have to shake the bottle upside down or else I would be squeezing out air!

Also, I find that I need a generous amount of conditioner to see its full (wonderful) effect.

Nevertheless, the product is lovely and at a good price point and I would repurchase.

on 9/14/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Really. Everyone should give it a go. It not only hell with your hair but also your scalp! And the smell is just so divine.

on 5/25/2013 8:36:00 PM

This is a decent product. I am allergic to sulphur and it never crossed my mind that sulphate products might trigger the same adverse reactions. So I changed all my hair care to natural brands. I live in humid Singapore, oily roots but dry, dry ends (everytime I step into a salon, the hairdresser without fail will ask me if I want a moisture treatment). Anyways, Giovanni (50/50 Balanced Shampoo) + Sukin Moisture conditioner + Organix Argan oil has improved the state of my hair to a similar when I was younger. There's shine, volume, my natural wave is more controllable. And this has only been a few months of usage. I'll continue to buy!

on 3/17/2013 7:55:00 PM

This conditioner is PERRRFEECCTTTT! It smells SO good - a subtle almond-y scent (NOT synthetic), it makes my hair feel softer and shiner after use with NO silicones.

Top Rated Sukin Products