November 24, 2014 | 1917 users online

Conditioner - Sukin - Moisture Restoring Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by romagrey

This conditioner is awessssoooooome. Nothing I can fault it on whatsoever. Hg!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by misskscott

LOVE this stuff. My hair is straw, brittle, and thin. It's really dry from all the hair dye I have used in the past. I have used so many conditioners and none of them seemed really hydrate my hair. Got this for 7.99$ at Marshalls, and it was the best thing I ever did! I use it as a hair mask, sleep with it in my hair over night, shower cap on, and rinse in the morning to nourished and moisturized hair that is not weighted down or greasy. Highly recommend, I plan on stocking up on the stuff anytime I see it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this cinditioner!!!! I have fine hair that tangles super fast. This conditioner makes my brush glide through my hair when wet. I let my hair air dry and it's not weighed down or coated. I love the natural ingredients in this conditioner. Aloe, sesame seed oil, shea butter.....so healthy! I love what it doesn't contain too. No sulphates, no mineral oils, no animal derivatives....and it's not tested on animals!!! And it's 100% vegan! Not too pleased with the matching shampoo though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by britt93sf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the Sukin conditioners. I get them for $8 at TJ Maxx and it has made my hair really tangle-free, manageable, shiny and healthy. My hair stylist has noticed it as well! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by tomatotooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My hair feels very conditioned and it is one of the best conditioners that I have used. And I have used many many conditioners.

What I don't like is the packaging. Only a small amount can be dispensed at any one time. I also have to squeeze the bottle (which isn't very squeezy and is quite solid actually) quite hard, and have to shake the bottle upside down or else I would be squeezing out air!

Also, I find that I need a generous amount of conditioner to see its full (wonderful) effect.

Nevertheless, the product is lovely and at a good price point and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really. Everyone should give it a go. It not only hell with your hair but also your scalp! And the smell is just so divine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Freedom3033

This is a decent product. I am allergic to sulphur and it never crossed my mind that sulphate products might trigger the same adverse reactions. So I changed all my hair care to natural brands. I live in humid Singapore, oily roots but dry, dry ends (everytime I step into a salon, the hairdresser without fail will ask me if I want a moisture treatment). Anyways, Giovanni (50/50 Balanced Shampoo) + Sukin Moisture conditioner + Organix Argan oil has improved the state of my hair to a similar when I was younger. There's shine, volume, my natural wave is more controllable. And this has only been a few months of usage. I'll continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

This conditioner is PERRRFEECCTTTT! It smells SO good - a subtle almond-y scent (NOT synthetic), it makes my hair feel softer and shiner after use with NO silicones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by hstln92

This is a really nice conditioner. If you are trying to stray away from chemical-ridden products like me this is great. It is quite gentle but nourishing at the same time, I just leave it in the ends of my hair for a few minutes and then rinse. However, my hair is quite nutritious naturally... if your hair is dull and dry you might need something a little more powerful... or perhaps this is good because its without chemicals... I'm not really sure, but I am a huge fan of all Sukin products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by GadoGado

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on a search for an Australian-made natural conditioner to replace my beloved Jasön Naturals Apricot Conditioner - Shine, which is not available in Australia. Sukin Moisture Restoring Conditioner is the best natural-ingredient replacement I've found thus far.

My hair is curly, thick and chemically treated, and I wear it long past my shoulders. I tried Sukin's Nourishing Conditioner, which did a good job of moisturizing, but the Moisture Restoring Conditioner leaves my hair a bit softer and shinier, and it doesn't give me hairline or back pimples. If there were partial lippies I'd give Nourishing Conditioner 3.5 and Moisture Restoring Conditioner 4.

Moisture Restoring Conditioner is still not as fantastic as Jasön's Apricot but it's a good local, natural, carbon neutral alternative for me here in Australia.

UPDATE July 2010: After finishing the bottle, I decided I could find something that moisturized my hair better. I'm glad I did. I've since found out that humectants (including aloe, glycerin, honey, panthenol) actually dry hair out when there isn't moisture in the air by sucking the moisture from the hair (see Natural Haven blog for scientific explanation). This explains why my hair continued to get drier while using this product in dry Australia (and why my beloved Jasön's Apricot also doesn't work in Australia). So, I still recommend this product, especially since it has the right kind of protein (hydrolyzed) and beautiful ingredients. But if you are in a dry/non-humid climate, then try a conditioner with humectants further down on the ingredients list.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No