November 27, 2014 | 1499 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Aveeno - Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by tinabaer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I use this product it has a burning sensation on my face. Then after a few minutes I rub my face.. it takes all of the dead skin off. It is the best face exfoliator that I've ever had.. it does not work as a moisturizer. for me .

I would highly recommend it for this purpose only.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Corina1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this because Aveeno has great cleansers and moisturizers, but I just didn't. I like the creamy texture and even the packaging made it easy to use and store. It burned the whole area around my eyes making my skin red. Once it dried my skin felt dry, not smooth. It's deffinately not greasy and dries quickly, so perhaps it might work for someone with less picky skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

I'm on the search for an eye cream or eye serum for nighttime use in order to prevent wrinkles and fight off fine lines and discoloration. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this product does anything.

Pros:
Creamy
Blends well
Contains some Natural ingredients
Smells nice
Doesn't irritate eyes

Cons:
Contains parabens
Expensive for drugstore brand $19.99
When dried, it can peel off o_O
Not sure if it does anything long term

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by SarebbeBello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is okay. I'm only 21 but I do have some under eye puffiness and some wrinkles there. I got this on a whim and it's just okay. It's alright at moisturizing but it does nothing for firming or lifting in my opinion. I see a bit of a difference immediately but that's it. There's no long term affect and that's what I'm looking for. This is alright under make up too but it will cause mascara to run a little bit and eyeshadows to go on uneven. This was a very blah product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness and allergic reactions, I have been using the ultra calming line from aveeno and wanted to try an eye cream, this stuff caused me to have a major reaction not sure what was in it that i was allergic to but it stung my eyelids when i first put it on and when i woke up the next morning my eyelids were bright red and peeling as if i had a terrible sunburn just there. I have been treating them with aquafor for the time being but am very unhappy with this product $17 for a drugstore eyecream that ravaged my eyelids. Kind of nervous to try another eye treatment for now will be doing research until i am sure that i wont get burned again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by swtdreamsx3

I'm such a loyal customer of Aveeno, so I was hoping the best for this eye cream while on the hunt for my HG eye cream...unfortunately I have yet to find it. This eye cream seems to do nothing for me, its a gel consistency so its very cooling on the eyes.

I also am not very fond of the way it tends to flake after its supposed to have absorbed to my skin.

I still have quite a bit...not too excited about that :
on the plus side, I love the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Tried this on only one eye for a month, and it may have helped a little with firming/puffiness. Couldn't tell, though. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Good for under makeup. Comes in a pump and not a jar (no contamination).

CONS: Not enough moisture for me for a night eye cream. I have to also put on a good moisturizing eye cream. Has a slight fragrance.

ALTERNATES: For drug store alterantes: L'oreal's RevitaLift for wrinkles/moisturizing and L'Oreal's Age Perfect Calcium eye cream for moisturizing. Devita Revitalizing Eye Lift Cream with Polypeptides is nice for moisturizing too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by efroggys

I got this product because I liked the idea of lifting and firming and I was desperate to find ANYTHING to help with my dark circles. I was very disapointed with this product. I have been using it day and night for months now and my dark circles are the same. It hydrates decently, but not amazingly. Also I saw no lifting/firming effects. The only reason I am still using it was because it was kinda expensive and I don't HATE it (i like to use products up)
PRO's: hydrating, packaging functions well
CON's: didn't help my dark circles, didn't lift/firm, expensive for drugstore, didnt hydrate THAT well, packaging isn't cute x(
Overall: 2/5 because I don't HATE it. But don't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by bubblysim

I know alot of people here a complaining about this cream, but I simply LOVE it, I got dengue fever and that causes your blood vessels under your eyes to break so I was left with terrible dark circles, this cream totally healed my dark circles!! I also have allergies so I always used to wake up with puffy eyes, but this magic cream has totally stopped the puffiness, so I wake up looking refreshed instead of tired and droopy. I have very sensitive skin and it didn't break me out or burn at all. This is worth a try. I also had developed some minor fine lines around my eyes and it helped reduce my fine lines till they are barely noticeable. I also have not gotten any new wrinkles while using it, which is a plus, I only bought one so far and have been using it night and day for more than the past 5 months, So I will definitely repurchase! It dry quickly, is gel like so it glides easily one the skin, The only small quirk I got was that if I put it a lot below my eye and then put on sunscreen on that area it would ball up, but that's just a tiny area and i don't usually put sunscreen under my eyes any way because if it gets into my eyes they burn and water.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sassylucy22

OK so I have tried this product and I LOVE it, I have been using it for 4 days now and I have noticed dramatic change in my under eye area. I got some what dark circles and getting small lines but in the small time I've been using this product it has won me over I have noticed it has brightened the under eye and the small lines have diminished, I can hardly wait to see the outcome in a few weeks! Ok i'm adding this to my review its now been four weeks and I LOVE this product my under eyes are brighter than ever and my small lines are almost gone, you can even wear this under your makeup and it does not leave a crease or nothing and you dont have to use alot this bottle should last for a while. So try it out ladies :))