July 25, 2014 | 1914 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - Aqualabel White Emulsion R

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by rulala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price is fair for a Shiseido line. This hydrates very well and the texture is very milky which feels great on my skin. This works well to hydrate and it certainly brightened my skin in the first few weeks but I don't see a drastic difference for whitening. It is a great day lotion for anyone who wants to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by NATBEAUT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product has to be used with the lotion, together they work very well in hydrating my dehydrated skin.
it doesn't lighten freckles/sun spots that much but it helps to prevent more freckles/sun spots and prevents my skin from looking dull.
i apply with it with a cotton square as per the directions to use, it works very well and is a pleasure to use.
but i find it bit too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by ohtigerlily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

honestly, i wasn't too sure of buying this product at first. it was a bit too expensive and i've had enough of false promises. but after some thinking, i decided why not give it a try? i'm glad i did.

after only a FEW DAYS trying it out (i used it twice a day), i've already seen some changes in my skin. feels and looks smoother, and also my skin tone somehow seems fairer. i was livid with excitement. i've been using it for a few weeks now, and my skin has definitely improved.

the emulsion was a bit too runny for my liking, but it smells great. shiseido, i love you. i would most definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Amandaa

I really like the aqualabel range and this moisturize as well, is a great choice for who have oily skin, is very light and my skin absorves it very quickly, the results on me are great, glowing skin, soft and with less dark spots!
The only bad thing about this product is the packaging, is a little bit diffcult to dose but the results on my skin compensates it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Anixiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This is the blue bottle series in the Aqualabel range which supposedly has a whitening effect. This moisturizer is a light lotion, lightly (but noticeably) fragrant.

The lotion comes in a bottle with a flick up/down lid (like your typical shampoo bottle) which makes it hard to control how much to pour out. All you need to use is about two drops so the bottle (130mL) lasts a long time.

The lotion, while light, did not quite sink in. It felt like leaving a sticky film on the face. Using this lotion during the day on my combination skin makes my skin extremely oily in summer. I tried using this at night before going to bed, it also makes my face greasy when I wake up. I have yet to use this in winter so I cannot comment on whether it works better in dry winter season.

The whitening effect is somewhat noticeable after a week's use. This lotion is probably not for combination or oily skin and for that reason I will not buy it again. I am aware there is another series in the Aqualabel range for acne-prone skin, I might try that next.