October 21, 2014 | 1890 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am blown away by this scrub. I find Bath & Bodyworks' scrubs far too oily and they leave an oil ring on my tub. EWWWWW. Back to this scrub. The scent is subtle and didn't make my skin itch, like most commercial scrubbers do to my skin. I normally make a large batch of scrub for personal use and then give a lot away as gifts. I was about to run out of scrub, and I came upon this at Ulta with a BOGO 50% off sale. I am glad I purchased this along with the second scrub. I am kicking myself for not getting the corresponding lotion with this! Ah well, maybe next sale

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the Brazilian Nut scent scrub and I absolutely love that. However, I was in the store to repurchase it and it was sold out so I ended up getting the Hawaiian Kukui one. Once again, blown away by the scent. I'm real senstitive to scents. I don't typically wear fragrances unless I'm going to a big event. I use scent-free laundry products etc. But, I just love how soothing the Tree Hut scented scrubs are! Both scrubs work the exact same way giving you nice baby smooth skin. Both have the same grit consistency which is like sugar in pudding. It's thick with a moderate grit size which allows for a serious scrub down but without the irritation. The only difference is the scent. The Hawaiian Kukui scrub smells fruity with a very slight warm undertone. The Brazilian Nut is a very warm baked goods scent. I think for now on, I'll use the Hawaiian Kukui for the wamer months and the Brazilian Nut for the colder months.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't get this scent but I got one of the scrubs as a gift for my birthday. Which oddly enough I was looking for an inexpensive scrub. I like this. At first it felt very harsh. But I added a lil water, let it sit, and now I really like it. I think you can get it at walmart and ulta. It's inexpensive and works well. I like it for my legs since I frequently get ingrown hairs and have dry legs. It doesn't irritate my skin and has made my legs softer. I enjoy the smell. I have Coconut Lime but wanna try a different scent later.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by xMadHatterx

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of this. The price I pay for this compared to other brands is simply amazing. The scrub expholiates my skin so well and the shea keeps it smooth! The scent isn't overpowering at all and a little goes a long way! for those who has sensitive skin, this might be a little harsh on your skin the first time around, but as you keep using it, it will get better. I have been shopping around for a body scrub for some time before I finally decided on this one. Don't let the price fool you in thinking its a cheap product. it works just as well as the other sugar scrubs from THE BODY SHOP and even 100% PURE (the two brands I have used before in the past, but not anymore!) they were too expensive. I will continue being faithful to this brand!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All the Tree Hut scrubs work wonderfully. I like that they do not leave a greasy film on skin. Hawaiian Kukui is a pleasant scent that is a bit too strong for my taste. I like do use this before I shave my legs.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by tinyvessels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this at ulta for about $5-6. It comes in an 18oz tub, so you get a lot of product for your money. It's a pretty standard scrub. I like it, but I'm not in love with it. I feel cleaner, but not moisturized enough. It doesn't leave a film of oil on your skin which I happened to like.

It smells good, it's cheap, and it doesn't leave the bath tub slippery. I'd probably buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by sgpayne1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at my local Pharmasave for 5 dollars. it was a great buy. The product smells great, not too overpowering. After you use it your skin feels soft and supple. You aren't left with an overly oily feeling that I have had with other body scrubs. It is certainly affordable compared to other scrubs I have tried, which are sometimes around 30 dollars. I would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Armywife3409

This scrub is the best. I have dry, rough skin all over with moderate kp on my arms, legs, and tush. I've tried all the more expensive scrubs but this works the best, and really helps my treatments to absorb so I get the full effect. My husband doesn't stop touching me, I'm so soft, and the smell is addicting. At this price, I'll never stop buying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These were buy 1 get 1 free at ulta, and i am always in search for a clean scrub that scrubs well. This is an incredible scrub. the c.booth was a total fail, but I adore the smell and the smooth skin i get from this tree hut product. I am also using this on my feet, and noticed dramatic difference in smoothness. this is my HG! due to the price and availability in ulta and drugstores.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by carlyann23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great scrub! I picked this up at Ulta for about $6. I was looking for a good scrub for fall/winter, and grabbed this one because it reminded me of my honeymoon in Kaua'i. I immediately thought about Kukui's, the restaurant at our hotel, and smiled. The scent is amazing. The scrub feels so good on my dry Colorado skin, and it isn't too oily. I can't stand super oily scrubs that leave a film of oil behind on my skin. This one just leaves behind super soft skin with a light Hawaiian scent! Can't beat that it's dirt cheap and I would definitely buy it again.