December 18, 2014 | 1402 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - sunwash 857

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lisabellydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINALLY! The perfect black-girl (not pasty beige) nude lipstick to complete my no-makeup makeup look. I'm so happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by elemere

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the lipstick that I always have in my makeup bag. The shade is the perfect complement to my coloring, the consistency is nice, and it looks good with most eyeshadows. I do have to reapply during the day, but I have yet to find a lipstick that truly lasts all day, so that is no problem. I like to add gloss on top - which can just add shine, or a pop of brighter color - depending on the gloss. Not sure what I would do if they ever discontinued - it's tough to find a good, everyday color that works as well as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by cafeaulait1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been searching for a lip color to match my natural lip tone- to make my lips look natural...but better. Low and behold, I can stop my never ending search! This color is an almost perfect "plummy-brown" color with a hint a frost that looks amazing on my light/medium skin tone. It will look even more fantastic when I get a little summer color. It's smooth, light weight, full opacity (but sheer at the same time), smells great, and L'Oreal has lovely packaging for DS makeup, not to mention I didn't have to spend $24 on it just to return it. I'm very happy and wear this shade day or night!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks awesome on dark skin as well. A perfect brown with just a touch of plum. Great for any occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to color for almost any occasion...can be worn in the office with a neutral eye, or a night out, with some gloss overtop, or applied with a bit of heavier hand...i have fairly light skin, dark red hair, brown eyes and I am always receiving compliments on how well the dark color compliments my features...it's a deep brownish/rose color, feels great on the lips, not drying, creamy...
Dark colors scare me, as rose can look too made-up, and brown will look a bit scary, but this color has a nice warmth to it..it's a hg! This one is perfect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great everyday shade--a true neutral medium brown, very classy and "there" without being too obvious. It is a more sheer, less gray/clay-ish version of the shade "Real Raisin" that L'Oreal came out with in the '90s, then discontinued. I have red hair and a very warm, fair complexion, and this works as well on me as it does on my blue-eyed, rosy-cheeked friend. I can also see it as a wonderful nude shade on darker-skinned women. Like all Colour Riche lippies, this is semi-sheer and has a very creamy texture and lovely violet scent. I don't like this formula for brighter shades, but for a neutral like this it's perfect because it's so buildable. As far as drugstore neutral lippies go, this is my favorite and a rival for Bobbi Brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Skippers

I love this color; it is a mauvy, brown. Very neutral and easy to wear. I have light skin with dark hair and dark brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best Loreal colors I have found. It is in their nude category and I love it better than Nature's blush on my skin tone. I am a red-head and I think it goes well with my coloring. Very natural semi-sheer shade. Has a smell - same with all Loreal lipsticks, and they smell the same as Lancome - Lancome owns Loreal so no surprise. I actually love the smell ;-) I really don't think this color would look bad on anyone.. maybe a *little* dark on some who like very light lipsticks, but blotting would fix that.. Overall a good natural shade. My favorite color from Loreal.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No