Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15

4.3

Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 4% Castor Seed Oil, Corn Oil, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Carnauba Wax, BHT

on 2/14/2015 12:18:00 PM

Oh my, this lip balm is such a lifesaver!
My lips are so, so ridiculously dry, and the past 2 weeks have seen them in the worst state they've ever been. I imagine its a combination of the wicked winter weather, and the central heating in my house and at work - regardless, it has left my lips peeling off in sheets (gross), flaking like nothing you've ever seen before, red, chapped, sore and bleeding.

Now, I have a TON of lip balms and i keep them dotted around my house, in my car, at work, in my purse, in my jacket pockets...just so as not to be caught without one, yet none of them have been helping whatsoever. I guess i'd get momentary relief from the chapped, tight feeling, but certainly no healing taking place.

This lip balm has honestly changed that! I picked one up as a desperate, spur of the moment decision whilst grocery shopping, and applied it as soon as i got back in my car. Oh.My.Goodness!

It works. For the first time in ages, my lips have felt smooth, moisturized and not flaky.
I might even be brave enough to wear lipstick this evening when I go out :)

The packaging isn't the cutest, but who cares, when it's whats inside that counts :)

on 12/10/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I gave this a try after getting tired of Burt's Bees lip balms and I must say that I love it! Very moisturizing, non-waxy feel, and actually sinks into lips rather than sitting on top. Very smooth texture and even though its a regular clear lip balm, it brings out the rosiness in my lips. I think it makes them plump too! I like how it has spf. Definitely repurchasing over and over again.

on 7/25/2014 8:40:00 AM

Hardly moisturises and my lips are not too dry to start with . Wished it worked well as I like the texture as it does not feel waxy or oily and lack of scent and spf .

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This lip balm plumps my lips with moisture faster than any other lip product! I put a clay mask on my face the other day and my lips got so dry and shriveled after from the mask being around my mouth. I applied this and next thing I knew my lips were supple, smooth, soft, and PLUMP!

I have chronic dry lips that get lines in them if I don't apply lip balm constantly. Other lip balms just sit on top of my lips and feel waxy. This one sinks in and really moisturizes- like a deep conditioner for my lips!

This is definitely going to be my HG daytime lip balm- I love that it has SPF to protect my lips from getting wrinkled from the sun. (My HG nighttime lip balm is Bigelow Night Balm).

on 1/28/2014 3:06:00 PM

More moisturizing than chapstick, less moisturizing than I'd like. I avoid waxy products, and this one straddles the line between waxy and emollient. I'd say if you like chapstick, but need a bit more moisture, this is for you.
I prefer Lanolin, Blistex Complete Moisture, or Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Lotion

on 4/29/2013 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

wow this is better than chapstick. last long without too much of that waxy feel. and my lips are softer too.

on 12/30/2012 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like it. Very moisturizing and long lasting, and I like that it has SPF in it. Makes my lips soft and smooth.

on 9/13/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I'm sad to report that I didn't have a positive experience with this balm and must bring the rating down. I have very dry crinkly lips that sometimes hurt and peel. Unfortunately, this actually made my lips more dry and uncomfortable. Also, after an hour of wear, I noticed some tiny white flaky residue on my lips from this. I find that I'm reaching for this very often to try to replenish my lips but it is not working.

on 8/24/2012 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Not as moisturizing for chapped, dry lips as I thought it would be. Not the best taste or smell, either.

on 6/23/2012 5:15:00 AM

Great product, it actually HYDRATES my lips and makes it so that I don't have to reapply for a while. Wayy better than eos and babylips.

Popular Lip Treatments