April 24, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lip Treatments - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by tito_barf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

More moisturizing than chapstick, less moisturizing than I'd like. I avoid waxy products, and this one straddles the line between waxy and emollient. I'd say if you like chapstick, but need a bit more moisture, this is for you.
I prefer Lanolin, Blistex Complete Moisture, or Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by coursey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow this is better than chapstick. last long without too much of that waxy feel. and my lips are softer too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like it. Very moisturizing and long lasting, and I like that it has SPF in it. Makes my lips soft and smooth.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm sad to report that I didn't have a positive experience with this balm and must bring the rating down. I have very dry crinkly lips that sometimes hurt and peel. Unfortunately, this actually made my lips more dry and uncomfortable. Also, after an hour of wear, I noticed some tiny white flaky residue on my lips from this. I find that I'm reaching for this very often to try to replenish my lips but it is not working.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Chemikalische

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Not as moisturizing for chapped, dry lips as I thought it would be. Not the best taste or smell, either.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by aivand

Great product, it actually HYDRATES my lips and makes it so that I don't have to reapply for a while. Wayy better than eos and babylips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My lips are naturally soft and healthy, but sometimes they get dried out, so I like to wear lip balm (also because I love putting it on).
This lip balm really isn't as moisturizing as it claims to be. It doesn't heal chapped lips and it doesn't moisturize dry lips.
This is one of those worthless lip balms that don't do anything except sit like a thick, heavy, uncomfortable layer of blah on top of your lips and then totally make them chapped, flaking, and peeling half an hour later after initial application. Chapstick does the same exact thing to me.
The whole making-my-lips-chapped totally defeats the purpose of putting this on in the first place.
I've been wearing this lip balm for months before I finally decided that it was time to get a new one. SoftLips and Alba Botanica is much better, in my opinion. Burt's Bees is okay but it's way better than this.
I'm not feeling the $3 price tag either. It's not totally expensive, but can get a pack of lip balms for like $2.
Would I repurchase? No.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Great lip balm. I have used this for years, and it's still one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was the first neutrogena lip balm I have tried. It worked pretty decent in moisturizing my lips, but I'm not sure if I am the only one that thinks this lip balm tastes horrible. It would always get into my mouth and I'd have this bitter taste in my mouth that lasts quite awhile. Definitely would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by fr3d420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

NONE of the stores around my hometown carry this! I was looking for a really stellar chapstick/lip balm/lip moisturizer/whatever. NFLM had good numbers on here & I love love love the Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (HG for sure). Was't quite as impressed as I was with the hand cream. I really like the tube it comes in, unique & fun. If I could just run to a store to pick this up, I would probably repurchase til I find my HG chapstick. It is a looooong journey but I want one so bad lol. The only thing I like better than this is Blistex Complete Moisture.