Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash (Compare to Dove)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/10/2014 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this but unfortunately I didn't. I feel like it dried out my skin and it wasn't as moisturizing. I didn't like the smell at all I couldn't stand it and I won't be repurchasing it.

on 3/22/2013 7:59:00 PM

This is perfect for people like me who have sensitive skin. Most scented body washes make my skin itch. This body wash left my skin feeling calm, smooth, and moisturized. Great price too.

on 10/20/2010 11:06:00 AM

PROS: Moisturizes. No scent!! Great for sensitive skin. Very inexpensive. Even removes antiperspirant pretty well. (Found at Walmart.)

CONS: Almost no suds (if that's what you like.)

ALTERNATES: This is the fantastic dupe for Dove's body wash for sensitive skin. For even more moisture, I love Equate Age Resisting Body Wash. It removes antiperspirant so well.

on 9/4/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this body wash! I buy a backup every time because Im terrified of running out! I haven't tried the Dove variant but decided to give this one a try as I was looking for a fragrance-free body wash. This still has a hint of fragrance but I don't mind it. It is thick and creamy and lathers so well with rich bubbles! After bathing I find my skin super soft, smooth and moisturized. I actually can't believe I love it so much! Will repurchase over and over again.

on 12/31/2009 8:53:00 PM

This is a really amazing body wash. I wasn't expecting much when I purchased, but I am pleasantly surprised. This isn't completely fragrance free, it has a very light scent but it's definitely there. The scent doesn't stay on the body, so no matter what perfume or lotion you use, the scent won't mix. This is a very rich & thick cream body wash that applies white. This lathers extremely well, also. When I use this, I feel like it is giving me a really deep clean, while not stripping my skin of moisture. In fact, my body feels extremely soft after using this. I don't even need lotion or body oil after this, but of course I use it anyway. This truly is an amazing body wash! I obviously would buy this again.