November 21, 2014 | 342 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Chamomile

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by LadySarah24

My first Mac eyeshadow and I absolutely love it. Great neutral shade, texture is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is another staple eyeshadow in my collection as it's a very versatile neutral shade. The colour is ivory with a light yellow undertone and it's texture is divine, smooth creamy, and blendable. It's a satin finish, but appears more matte. Love using this shadow on my lids paired with golds, browns, or taupes in the crease and outer V.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Chamomile is perfect to use by itself on my eyelid with kitten as a highlight and simple black eye liner with mascara. It seems like most cream shades are too white or frosty or have too much orange in them but Chamomile has a bit of yellow and a nice matte finish. If I wear vanilla or shroom in any other way other than a highlight people tend to ask me if I am tired but when I use chamomile they don't so it must have something to do with my skin tones. I wear NC20 in MAC and MUFE 118 when more pale and MUFE 123 when tan. This may not be the eye shadow for some people since there isn't much to it and it can blend into skin. It does blend nicely and smooth looks good with soba eye shadow as well. If they repromote and I need more I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by erodrig44

Most of my shadows are frosts and more recently I've been getting into the "Matte neutral look". I had forgotten that I have a CCO near me and I went hoping to find a highlight that matched my skin tone. I had been using yogurt as my highlight color because I wear a lot of pinks and browns but was looking for something that matched better. I know mylar was a pretty good fit for me, but I just didn't want to pay full price for it. I was on the fence about this at the CCO until I noticed it's a satin finish....which Haux is my absolute favorite color and finish so I went ahead and bought it....LOVE IT. I wore it tonight for dinner out with the hubs and I'm hooked. It's my perfect skin tone so I do have yellow undertones. I applied Painterly PP, then this from lash to brow, then tried it with Haux in the crease and trax in the outer V with a thick black liner....totally neutral yet sexy and not overdone. Am going out of town for the weekend and that's the combo I'm taking with me....and will be hitting up the CCO in that city. Yay for $10.25 MAC shadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by devlynaskurt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love chamomile for its buttery cream tone and lack of shimmer. i wear this several times a week. i love it on my browbone and inner tear duct when wearing a smokey eye or a colorful eye. some combos i've done recently:

benefit creaseless cream in strut on lid, mac club patted on top, mac paint pot in painterly from crease to brow with chamomile on top.

chamomile from lash to brow, copperplate on lid with black tied in crease

mac goldmine on lid, mac steamy to line, chamomile as highlight

mac paint pot in coral crepe with paradisco over; sketch in outer v; chamomile in inner duct & highlight; freshwater to line

chamomile all over; soba in outer v & crease; handwritten to line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I dont understand why this lovely eye shadow has so little reviews. Chamomile is a lovely pale creamy yellow which was LE from the Warm&Cozy collection it is really close to Vanilla, Blanc Type, Brule, but I personally like Chamomile the most. It looks gorgeus with Soba and even with the new To The Beach Collection. I use Chamomile with Firecracker and Sun&Sand and they are a match made in heaven. I recently purchased an extra one on Ebay because I can see myself using this often because it is such a neutral lovely color. Its a Satin finish which is my favorite next to Matte's. This should really be permanent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

I love this colour! Chamomile came out with the Warm And Cozy collection and (like the reviewers below have said) is a cream colour but is on the yellow side. I use it with the other shadow from the collection (Modelette and Mulled Cider). The colour really evens out the skintone on my lids, and it blends well. I wear this on most office days for a very suble neutral look. I would definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Elfarran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A great and versatile color which goes on a bit yellowish but that's ok since I use a lot of warm colors, like golds, bronzes, browns. Works well with Modelette and Mulled Cider for a neutral, daily look. Application is a bit sheer but gets quite opaque when layered.
Would def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Missmilli

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I initially passed on this at the MAC counter. I figured I didn't really need another ivory-type shade in my drawer. However, I got home and kept thinking I wished I had gotten it. The yellow tone to it reminded me of Bare Escentuals Soul, which I like as a base to neutralize any redness in my lids. And I prefer pressed and especially MAC, so figured why not. I ordered it and must say-I like it! It leans yellow in comparison to Blanc Type and does just what I had hoped it would do. It evens out my lids and makes a nice neutral canvas for applying other shadows over. It's somewhat sheer yet not so much that it doesn't show up. I'm not as much of a fan of Shroom and Brule as most are, so Chamomile and Blanc Type serve more of a purpose in my stash. This isn't exactly a must-have color for many I'm sure. But for me, it's a nice base shade and I'm glad I had second thoughts and got it. It'll get lots of use by me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by reremcq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

On me this is a mix between Blanc Type and Shroom, its not shimmery but not completely matte, and its a cream color but with a slight hint of yellow. I dont usually highlight because on my skin colors either are too frosty ot too chalky matte. This is the perfect highlighter. Under my brows and on the inner corners of my eyes this just gives a naturally bright appearance, NC42 brunette with brown eyes for reference.